I have a funny feeling

The great what if game. If Gaither had not been hurt we would be 7-0 or at worse 6-1. Our tackles give us a strong line for years to come.

2. Re: I have a funny feeling

Could be, but it's in the past so who cares now.

If this team gets into the playoffs, look out. Nobody wants to play us, and you really have to put us up there in the elite group of 5 teams or so that have the best shot at winning it all. We travel well and if our D gets figured out for good, like I said before, look out.

Blog Entries

Re: I have a funny feeling

I disagree, because the thing making us lose the past couple was not hurried throws by Flacco or the offense sputtering. It was the defense giving up too much and letting the other teams hang around to finish out the game.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Settle down boys...talk of being elite is a premature. I saw this game going pretty much just as it did but certainly did not see the Ravens being so dominate. I want to see that defense shut down Palmer and Gropersberger first. If they can do that, I think we are worthy of elite status.

Nonetheless, that was a beautiful football game as a Ravens' fan. Complete domination. I don't think the Donkeys still know what that purple flash was that wiped that cocky, stadium entering 6-0 smile off their faces.

I agree 100% with the original poster. He is a silent difference maker.