Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Firefox issues?

Question Firefox issues?

Anyone having issues with this board using Firefox? I was working earlier today but when I and to post it's not working. I have to use IE to post. I have 1.5.0.6 on my machine.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

I use Firefox and no problems for me.

I'm using 1.5.0.6 as well, but I'm not having any issues that I am aware of.... unless this post doesn't work. Any interesting/strange extentions you have installed? You might want to try the IETab extention so that you can create a tab and have an IETab within your Firefox interface. Here is the link https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1419/

Blog Entries
    no real problems...sometimes I get different colors or a different interface, but nothing to keep me from posting
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    AdminRaven and the web guy for 24X7 are tweaking the settings so for the time being issues may crop up then go away.

Hang tight and things will be smooth sailing soon enough.
    Last edited by Admin Steve; 08-15-2006 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skimmy
    I'm using 1.5.0.6 as well, but I'm not having any issues that I am aware of.... unless this post doesn't work. Any interesting/strange extentions you have installed? You might want to try the IETab extention so that you can create a tab and have an IETab within your Firefox interface. Here is the link https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1419/

I'm using the IETab now and it's fine. But within FF when I click on reply or post I get go back button and a Forum Jump (drop down).

Firefox

I'm using the IETab now and it's fine. But within FF when I click on reply or post I get go back button and a Forum Jump (drop down).
    I did see that behavior earlier (probably over an hour ago) for me within firefox. I had to re-login and then everything was fine.

I'm posting from FF now and it seems fine.

Weird....I logged out and logged back in and it's working. Thanks all.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Probably had to clear the cache or something.

My problem with FF is, once loged in, I can't see ANYTHING above the first post on a particular page. It's fine with IE. I understand you guys are still setting things up, no rush :)

a small issue

Just thought since the thread is here...I wasn't able to use any of the functicions in my sig editor when using firefox so i did it in IE and now I've returned to the fox:) I'm loving the site otherwise!!!