Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: (CONTEST NO. 1) Win Sneak Preview Passes to THE BLIND SIDE: The Michael Oher Story

Re: (CONTEST NO. 1) Win Sneak Preview Passes to THE BLIND SIDE: The Michael Oher Story

3. Re: (CONTEST NO. 1) Win Sneak Preview Passes to THE BLIND SIDE: The Michael Oher Story

260...in a loss.

Did anyone even win this?

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

Quote Originally Posted by psuasskicker View Post
    Did anyone even win this?

- C -
    We all went over I think. I should have guessed 1 yard. I'd have won by default.
    “I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats.” -Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by effo5231 View Post
    We all went over I think. I should have guessed 1 yard. I'd have won by default.
    I gave a lot of thought to doing that, but figured no way our pass D would allow less than the 180ish that I saw guessed. I figured even if we played good D and won big he'd back-door over that.

- C -

www.oblongspheroid.com

I gave a lot of thought to doing that, but figured no way our pass D would allow less than the 180ish that I saw guessed. I figured even if we played good D and won big he'd back-door over that.

- C -
    I'll be honest, if you had guessed 1, I would have hopped right behind you with 2 right before kickoff.

But I'm a devious bastard who doesn't mind pissing off others for his own gains.
    “I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats.” -Ray Lewis

I wouldn't blame you. If I was home right before kickoff, I'd have edited my guess to say 3. :p

- C -

www.oblongspheroid.com

I wouldn't blame you. If I was home right before kickoff, I'd have edited my guess to say 3. :p

- C -
    Tell you what, I'll go to the game in your place next home game and you can stay home and undercut me on the next message board contest.

I am going to pull rank here and declare RavensNTerps the winner with his prediction of 183...he exhibited the most confidence in the Ravens defense and IMO is deserving.

Fair?

To add some flair to this contest, I'll also offer a pair of passes to the first 2 people who email tailgating pictures to me @ TL@profootball24x7.com. Must have a minimum of 5 pics.

cheers,

TL