Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: And so now we're 2 back from the Bengals and the Steelers.

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    They scored 21 vs NE.

What is the point here? That winning teams beat losing teams? The Giants are 5-2 and 4 out of their five wins have come against Skins (by 6), Raiders, Bucaneers, Chiefs, and Cowboys. That's one win vs a winning team (Dallas).

Minnesota? Of their 6 wins, one has come against a winning team.

Colts? Of their 5 wins, one has come against a winning team.

Again, wins in this league are hard to get and precious when gotten.

And if I wanted to go your route, I could point out how "lucky" Denver was against Cincy in week 1 and how Cincy could easily be 6-1. But it doesn't work that way.

And for the record, I don't think the Ravens season is over or anything like that. What I do think is that we've got two teams ahead of us in the division that are very legit and one hell tough schedule remaining.

PP
    My point isn't about who has beaten who and who has what record. My point is The Bengals are not that good and the Ravens are not that bad. I'll take the Ravens winning the division over the Bengals by at least 2 games. The Bengals have played a whole lot of crappy football and come November and December that will catch up with them just as it has with the Ravens.

Re: And so now we're 2 back from the Bengals and the Steelers.

Quote Originally Posted by RockGod View Post
    My point isn't about who has beaten who and who has what record. My point is The Bengals are not that good and the Ravens are not that bad. I'll take the Ravens winning the division over the Bengals by at least 2 games. The Bengals have played a whole lot of crappy football and come November and December that will catch up with them just as it has with the Ravens.
    The problem is that the Ravens have an unbelievably hard schedule, maybe the most difficult in the whole league, and they got off to a poor start. We could be 9-7 and miss the playoffs and still be better than a lot of the teams that made it because they had easier schedules and hotter starts than we did.