Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trip Review

Re: Trip Review

I was going to start a discussion around the posibility next year's :celery'WAGS' tour:celery sometime soon. I'll certainly mention it in the newsletter.

Tania has made it quite clear that she is first in the queue this time around!

As long as you guys know it won't be for the PIT game = :girlfight for us.

As will be for lots of and a few oysters
    "We ain't stinking Redskins fans in this Town sonny!"

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenGordon View Post
    Was going to email you about it actually too. Won't know the dates until the schedule comes out but looking at a 10 dayer at the end of September. Taking Katie over with me this time so we'll do the whole touristy thing - go up to Washington, etc. The more the merrier!
    Depending on the schedule maybe one of your games could be an away number. You could get to see the Ravens play among inferior football fans and enjoy an inferior tailgate.

3. Re: Trip Review

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Depending on the schedule maybe one of your games could be an away number. You could get to see the Ravens play among inferior football fans and enjoy an inferior tailgate.
    Funnily enough I've just been talking to Katie about that. If there is a road game close enough then I'd love to include that in!

4. Re: Trip Review

Just had a look at the 2010 Opponents and our road games are Patriots, Jets, Falcons, Panthers, AFC South team we finish level with - along with the three divisional stooges.

Jets is easily doable depending on how the schedule falls. I have made the 3 hour ride many times to the Meadowlands to watch the Giants. Problem is next year = new stadium for Giants/Jets. My buddy from school has 4 Mezzaine level Jets tickets at the current Meadowlands but I am not sure if he paid the $30K USD for PSLs to the new stadium. I will let him know I may need his seats if all things fall into place next April when the schedule gets released!!!

I actually wouldn't mind going to Carolina. Not far and the fans seem pleasant enough.

7. Re: Trip Review

I'd be game for Carolina too.

Can anyone recommend decent, not too overpriced hotels in downtown Baltimore. Found the downtown Sheraton and can get flights plus the hotel for 10 days for me and Katie for about £1800, which seems pretty decent to me.

Obviously not booking anything until well into next year, just scouting.

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenGordon View Post
    I'd be game for Carolina too.

Can anyone recommend decent, not too overpriced hotels in downtown Baltimore. Found the downtown Sheraton and can get flights plus the hotel for 10 days for me and Katie for about £1800, which seems pretty decent to me.

Obviously not booking anything until well into next year, just scouting.
    The Days Inn was the cheapest we found a couple of years ago. It's a bit of a flea pit - but a good benchmark.
    "We ain't stinking Redskins fans in this Town sonny!"