Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Dirty Sanchez stinking up the joint

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Flacco had some real tough days...no 5 INT days, but we also ran it a lot more than the Jets do.

Sanchez has shown the flashes, but it's up to Rex and Brian Schottenheimer to remember to PROTECT their young QB...letting him have these kind of days doesn't teach him much other than to be timid.
    Questions about Sanchez in the cold and wind of New York will start to arise, he had a few floaters today up for grabs.

That was he only knock on him coming out, did not have the strongest of arms.

This aint Southern California anymore...

Ryan thought about pulling Sanchez

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on October 18, 2009 8:42 PM ET

Anyone expecting Jets coach Rex Ryan to erupt after Sunday's loss to the Bills came away disappointed.

Despite a crushing 16-13 overtime loss at home to the Bills, Ryan calmly said he was still confident in his football team. (Right out of the old Parcells/Belichick handbook: build them up when they are down, hammer mistakes when they win.)

Ryan also said that he considered taking Mark Sanchez out during his five interception performance.

"I thought about pulling him," Ryan said. "I still . . . I believe in him. I thought he bounced back. I thought he gives us the best chance to win and he'll remain our quarterback."

Asked about one of his interceptions, Sanchez initially couldn't keep them straight.

"I have to think about how many picks I had . . . that's usually not good."
    Not good when you can't keep track of your INT's.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Flacco had some real tough days...no 5 INT days, but we also ran it a lot more than the Jets do.
    The jets have a solid running game. They went for like 300 yards rushing today against the bills.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    Not good when you can't keep track of your INT's.
    You can bet the coaches will make him remember each of his INTs...
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!