Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: My official bring back C-Mac thread

You think a slow, aging, career cover-2 corner is going to come in and help our secondary? Barber is great at what Tampa has asked him to do, which is play zone a majority of the time. Our defense, for some unknown reason, plays a lot of man with the corners.

Barber just wouldn't fit into our scheme.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

I say yes yo CMAC and the Colts fight song
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

I have heard that C-mac wants top corner money and that is one reason why nobody has touched him. I don't know if it's true or not, but i do know billick was asked about C-Mac in the offseason and he said he didn't see Chris as the type of guy that would play for vet minimum because he loves the game.

I think C-Mac could help, and his off the field issues were personal demons that I feel anyone would deserve a second chance with, however it seems that once you enter Harbaugh's dog house there is no getting out. Who knows we may have a really good receiver in a healthy D-Will, but we will never find out as long as he is in that doghouse.

Blog Entries

D Wil did play yesterday...you can see him on Mason's TD catch, throwing a block on the CB in the endzone, allowing Mason to dive in for the TD.

We're not a team that generally goes 4 wide very often, and it's hard to throw D Wil out there when Washington is playing pretty well (and outplayed D Wil in the preseason as well)

CMac wasn't "in a doghouse"...he was a locker room problem who just didn't get along with Harbaugh. Also, he wasn't all that good anymore, so we let him go. You can argue about who replaced him, but you can't argue that replacing him wasn't a bad idea, because he was out most of last season and we managed to hold our own with Fabian Washington, Samari Rolle, Frank Walker, and Corey Ivy (Also Oglesby).
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!