Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The positives

Blog Entries

Re: The positives

Hilarious, a couple of weeks ago everyone was calling Cam out for not running enough.. now he runs and everyone wants him to pass!

Great stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    Hilarious, a couple of weeks ago everyone was calling Cam out for not running enough.. now he runs and everyone wants him to pass!

Great stuff!
    This might be true for some people, but not everyone.

Think about this:
    We're +/- four catches, three penalties, and one kick away from being 6-0.
    I cannot remember a time when I didn't worry when were down two scores. I have faith in the offense now.
    I do sweat the defense so that's new, but this team excites me win or lose!

Thanks for staring this post. I was pissed as hell seeing them get walked all over, proud they came back and sicken on the FG miss. Then of course you come on here and the place is in total meltdown...jesus. Even on my Facebook every post is Stover..Stover...makes me sick.

This loss sucks, yes, but damn the offense has me jacked up. Flacco, Rice and this young OL will be good for years. We need to sure this defense up and we'll be fine. Lots of positives.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Blog Entries

Hell yeah! I'm proud that these guys fought back how they did -- against arguably the best team in the NFL, in their place. You can be sure the Vikes got the shit scared out of them. Everybody knows what the Ravens can do. New England saw it, and so did these guys. Both those teams know damn well they probably could and should have lost to the Ravens. There isn't a team in the NFL that isn't scared shitless of the Ravens now -- if they weren't already, seeing them explode for all those points late, and bounce back EVERY TIME the Vikings threw another punch... NOBODY wants to get on the other end of that.

I fully look forward to the Ravens putting the finishing touches on these kinds of games, and opening major cans of whoopass the rest of this season, next season, the season after that... etc. This team is stacked!!! You can't have all-pro's at every position -- no team can. But the Ravens are as poised as anybody -- ANYBODY -- for major short and long term success in the NFL. Today's came to me just proves it even more.

Look at all the garbage nearly every other team in the league played like today! THE RAVENS ARE NOT REMOTELY ANYTHING LIKE THOSE SHIT-ASS TEAMS!!!

Three losses by a total of 11 points.....

and the Heart of a Champion displayed today!!