Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Harbaugh is getting boorish in his interviews

A good coach will NOT throw anyone or dis anyone in public. He will back his players and his coaches in public and if he were to say something negative to/about them it will be behind closed doors one on one with that person or Ozzie.

That is what a coach is supposed to do.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

We had 3 QBs active today.
    You always have an emergency QB as the 3rd. He dresses but can't play before the 4th quarter unless the other QBs are hurt. If he comes in before the 4th quarter neither of the other 2 QBs can play again. This active spot can't be filled for any other purpose. You could put another player in there and he couldn't play until the 4th quarter unless you want him taking snaps the rest of the game.

Blog Entries

If I remember my inactives right, Beck was the Emergency QB, which means he counts as one of your 8 inactives, but can play so long as you play by that emergency QB rule Greg mentioned.

His doghouse consists of maybe 1 player...D Wil. And even then, I don't believe that. DWil got chances to play yesterday, he was out there making blocks and made a nice 17 yard catch. If he was in the doghouse, we would've activated Tyree and played him over DWil.

I have no problem with him as a coach, there's not much you can say after a win that'll make things "right". He just does a good job avoiding snap judgements. His coach speak during the week is generally pretty good. Besides, I don't want him as my coach for his post game comments. I want him as my coach for the ability to get the most out of the players and his decisions during the game.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!