Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 550
  1. #181

    Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Vikings



    Finally a decent drive, but they want to get to 3 instead of 7.




  2. #182
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    1,182

    Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Vikings

    I guess 3 is better than I was thinking... Still sucks




  3. #183
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Gettysburg, PA
    Posts
    2,959

    Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Vikings

    D. Mase - nice catch! I like Rice's attitude. Haushka who can not kick the ball into the endzone on kickoffs, can at least get 3. Dierdorf blames the Vikes D, without giving any kudos to the O.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton




  4. #184
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    109

    Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Vikings

    Even on short kicks, my heart jumps when Hauska comes in. The trust just isn't there.




  5. #185

    Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Vikings

    We get the ball back in the second half.

    More points coming out and we are back in it.

    We actually have looked decent since the first 2 drives.

    I think we could have fit one more play in but I am guessing the possession in the 3rd quarter made them not take any chances.




  6. #186

    Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Vikings

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephy View Post
    GOD DAMNIT WHAT THE FUCK GOOD IS A DUMP WHEN YOU CAN TAKE A SHOT

    Is it Flacco or Cam or what? That's just a stupid fucking throw.
    Teams are determined to not give anything over the top to our mediocre WR's. Flacco throws the deep ball better than the intermediate passes, so they give him short passes and check downs all day. His first reads are downfield but our WR's just simply aren't open. Instead of throwing it away, he is getting some yardage on check downs. It's much more on the receivers than it is on Cam or Flacco.

    Would you be happier if he was forcing balls downfield for receivers that simply aren't open??

    Winfield may be out the second half and Flacco ended up doing alright as far as yardage and efficiency. Hopefully rhe second half will be better.




  7. #187
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Posts
    814

    Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Vikings

    Dierdorf sucks!!!




  8. #188
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Gettysburg, PA
    Posts
    2,959

    Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Vikings

    Well, what you say - does this team have what it takes to crawl out of this hole? I still think we win this game; how, I am not sure.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton




  9. #189

    Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Vikings

    Quote Originally Posted by baltimore_hokie View Post
    Teams are determined to not give anything over the top to our mediocre WR's. Flacco throws the deep ball better than the intermediate passes, so they give him short passes and check downs all day. His first reads are downfield but our WR's just simply aren't open. Instead of throwing it away, he is getting some yardage on check downs. It's much more on the receivers than it is on Cam or Flacco.

    Would you be happier if he was forcing balls downfield for receivers that simply aren't open??

    Winfield may be out the second half and Flacco ended up doing alright as far as yardage and efficiency. Hopefully rhe second half will be better.
    Thank You!




  10. #190
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Posts
    814

    Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Vikings

    We get the ball back to start the second half and score will be good.

    Brett is timid now, afraid of Reed, and getting pressure that has rattled him.

    Joe is clicking but a nice run would set a good tone...

    LETS GO!!




  11. #191

    Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Vikings

    Would Favre or Palmer throw a dumpoff behind the LOS in that situation? Hell, no. Into or out of the end zone. Bad call and/or bad choice by Flacco in red zone again.
    Al




  12. #192

    Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Vikings

    Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    We get the ball back in the second half.

    More points coming out and we are back in it.

    We actually have looked decent since the first 2 drives.

    I think we could have fit one more play in but I am guessing the possession in the 3rd quarter made them not take any chances.
    Well, we need to drop this "run first" mentality if we are going to get back in it. Roll Flacco away from Jared Allen if you have to. But we have got to get the ball in the air for more than 5 yard checkdowns.

    That 2 minute drive was horrible save for the Heap getting down 20 yards and one catch by Mason.

    We need a touchdown on our opening drive and how.




  13. #193

    Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Vikings

    The fucked up thing is that Ozzie sees we need a WR. He called the freaking Bills about getting TO, he is asking around to see what's out there. After watching these past couple games, he HAS to go get something. He is wasting Flacco's arm.

    How do we not offer our first rounder for Bowe and see what it gets us???




  14. #194

    Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Vikings

    Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Well, we need to drop this "run first" mentality if we are going to get back in it. Roll Flacco away from Jared Allen if you have to. But we have got to get the ball in the air for more than 5 yard checkdowns.

    That 2 minute drive was horrible save for the Heap getting down 20 yards and one catch by Mason.

    We need a touchdown on our opening drive and how.
    Agreed.

    Running it is just a waste of a play, Vikings are just controlling the line especially inside.

    Go with some screens to Allens side and just pray the Oline can hold up when Joe drops back.




  15. #195
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,340
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Vikings

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    Well, what you say - does this team have what it takes to crawl out of this hole? I still think we win this game; how, I am not sure.
    We have the potential to. Cam really needs to shake up his first down calling. I know he wants to be more conservative against better teams, but he's getting nowhere running on first down because they know it's coming. Time to make a change. And now the defense is motoring.

    That said he's probably building to a first down PA downfield.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland