Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

6 Years Ago Today

The Ravens played in and won Super Bowl XXXV.

It feels great to look back and say that we won, and knowing that nothing can ever take that feeling away.

Thank you for the memories Ravens! And NFL, be on notice, we will be back!!!
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

Re: 6 Years Ago Today

Screw 'em all

Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters

Thanks for the reminder and the pix, Bass. My avatar is small & fuzzy but is also a picture from that day. . .

Sweet.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

What a great day it was.

BTW, set your Tivos. The NFL films half hour special on Super Bowl XXXV is on at 3am tonight.
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

Quote Originally Posted by bassgtrst View Post
    BTW, set your Tivos. The NFL films half hour special on Super Bowl XXXV is on at 3am tonight.
    3am,why anm I not surprised.

I remember that night like it was yesterday,madness literally in the streets everywhere.

Happy Anniversary All!

I will always remember that game, it was great to see them win in person down in Tampa. After the game, we tried to get into Whiskey Joe's but it was too mobbed, so we had our own party at a nearby Days Inn. It was a blast!
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

3am,why anm I not surprised.
    That was my first thought too, but then I realized that it was b/c they were being played in order starting this morning at SB I.

If it makes you feel better, the Steelers* are going to air at around 5 or 6 am.
    -Mark Clayton

I remember the day as if it was yesterday. We totally anihilated the Giants with our defense. As a Ravens fan, this is one of the best days in Baltimore sports history IMO.
    FOOTBALL IS BACK!! YOUR 2010 BALTIMORE RAVENS! SUPER BOWL OR BUST

agreed, it feels like yesterday. that feeling i had after that game was pretty special. hopefully we can get that again in 07.