Beck
    Cousins
    Moll
    Parmele
    Mckinney
    Talavou
    Tyree
    Kruger

I really feel like we have enough special teams guys that we should inactivate Lawrence and go with Kruger, i know it goes against what they have done to this point but if we dont do something to create more pressure we are gonna get lit up in that dome. We cant keep doing the same things and expect a different result

2. Re: Who will be inactive for the Vikes game

Quote Originally Posted by Carey View Post
    If i had to guess i'd say.....
    Beck
    Cousins
    Moll
    Parmele
    Mckinney
    Talavou
    Tyree
    Kruger

I really feel like we have enough special teams guys that we should inactivate Lawrence and go with Kruger, i know it goes against what they have done to this point but if we dont do something to create more pressure we are gonna get lit up in that dome. We cant keep doing the same things and expect a different result

Hate to say it, but maybe that's what we need to happen for Harbaugh to change his philosphy about players/special teams and for Mattison to change his schemes! I don't want it to happen, but I think you're right! Last year we did get a lot of pressure on QB's playing the 3-4/4-6
    Last edited by Tspot-D-Ravenator; 10-14-2009 at 01:17 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: Who will be inactive for the Vikes game

Mckinney/Talavou may be active to try to add another big body upfront to try to stop AP

Blog Entries

Re: Who will be inactive for the Vikes game

Beck is a definite

We'll have two tackles inactive...If Gaither can't go, Moll is active and Gaither inactive.

Parmele and Lawrence inactive, because Tyree will go for ST. If Tyree is inactive, I'd activate Lawrence in his place.

I think Talavou is inactive on the DL, McKinnie active.

Burgess and Kruger inactive.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!