I made some bad choices for the second week in a row even though I told myself it was another shit week to bet, so I decided to brush up on all the teams to get back on track and go over their season so far. The number rankings are based off a formula I use that takes into account point differential, offensive and defensive ranking, and turnover margin along with a few other things. It is too early to add in special teams as the numbers can be skewed this early with big return here or there. Also later on I add a number for strength of schedule, but again little too early for that. This is not my opinion and goes strictly by the numbers. There are 5 categories of teams depending on where the big breaks were in the results, no specific number of teams for each group it changes every week. I usually do this periodically during the year and thought now would be a good time, and might as well post it here.

The horrible teams fighting for the disadvantage of drafting in the top 5, or higher.

32. Rams (0-5) - Flat out the worst team in the NFL. Averaging getting beat by a mind blowing 22 points per game, and only scoring a shade under 8...per game. They are actually somewhat respectable when compared to the other horrible teams ranking 24th on defense and only 28th on offense. They have played an average schedule so far, so it is not like they can use that as an excuse. Boller, Bulger it does not matter neither has shown anything recently. They have blown highpicks trying to get better on defense the last few years and it is just not working out.I could go on, and on...and on.The Lions might not be the only winless team in history after the season, they are that bad.

31. Raiders (1-4) - They would have taken the worst spot from the Rams had if it not been for the Rams point differential.The Raiders can't do anything right. Dead last in offense. Second to last on defense. Now we can see why they needed Seymour so bad, and what a genius move that was.
They have a QB with a 42% completion rate, who is the starter because Al says so more than likely. That, and frankly they just do not have anyone better, if that is humanly possible. The Titanic is a great comparison for this franchise, sinking fast.

30. Bucs (0-5) - This was expected from the Bucs in 2009. They pretty much gutted the roster ala Ravens 2002 and went young. They are struggling like most predicted, and building for the future. The good thing is they have been at least somewhat competitive against an above average schedule thus far. The only game they got blown out in was against probably the best team in football right now the NYGiants. They are trying to find a QB, and players for almost every other position on the field. But This is a team that could improve by the end of the year if the young players get better. Lots of injuries as well to key players but they are getting healthy.

29. Browns (1-4) - They won! They won!! Yeah 6-3. Against the Bills who are in a tailspin. Their QB completed 2 (TWO) passes in that win. That is not a typo. They just traded their number 1 WR and obviously have thrown in the towel for 2009. Again. In 5 games they have scored 55 points, with only the Raiders and Rams having scored less. Their "franchise QB" has been benched for a guy who has a 39 rating in 2 games so far. Their defense is ranked 29th' and the offense is at 31st overall. Dead last vs the run allowing 170 yds per game. You get the idea.

28. Cheifs (0-5) - With an almost win against the Cowboys at home showed some type of life, but they are still 30th on offense and dead last on defense. A defense that the Cheifs fans told me during week one that was "underrated". Guess not. Even with Cassel back the offense just can't move the ball. One glimmer of hope is they have played a very strong schedule, with only the Raiders (who they lost to BTW) as the easy game. Only thing they have to look forward on sunday in Kansas City this year is the barbecue. It is total rebuild mode in KC with some already questionable personnel moves by new GM Pioli. they are pretty healthy on both sides of the ball so it is not like they can get better with guys coming off injury.