I have read several messages on this site you would think we are 0-5. Oh that's where the Titans are now. Didn't they make the playoffs last year ?? Look yes we have lost two (2) games in a row but, it's not the end of the world. Our schedule is tough the rest of the way but the last thing this team needs is for Baltimore fans to start jumping off the band wagon. Did we play bad yes we did. However, if Flacco hits Clayton who blew his defender away in the 4th quarter all of these fans would be jumping for the sky. Support your team remember we didn't have a team for several years while the city we lost to in expansion Jacksonville wasn't even supporting their team. We knew coming into this season we had weak points. The Refs have made bad calls but, some of those on the last drive were good calls. Ray Lewis' hit like he made will be called everytime.

Please guys we have a great team and a great stadium go there and support your team. One thing about me not drinking at games I can see how some fans really change by the 4th quarter putting away so many beers.

This is not to cut anyone down just be a REAL RAVENS FAN.

What's Our Name / RAVENS