Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Ravens Fans?!?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Nice to see you still showing your age.

What gets old is this embarrassing "real fan" crap. We ALL are fans. There is not definition of what a fan ought to be. I know Pyite is emotional so I I dont get all in a huff when he vents.

Just as I know you love to insult people when you have ZERO clue about them or their background.

Neither instance surprises me. Yours is juvenile and that's the distinction. If you were over the age of 26, I'd be shocked.

This real fan BS just shows how petty some people are.

I NEVER say aword to you because you NEVER talk football. So NO I don't insult you, in fact you try it all the time. I laugh at you because you are a joke. Talk football tough guy. Age has nothing to do with anything. Tell us what is wrong with the team. Tell me would you play Webb at safety over Landry? Talk football. Stop touching yourself telling me my grammer is messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Stop touching yourself telling me my grammer is messed up.
    Hello Irony ....

... and very creepy you keep visiting my profile page.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

I NEVER say aword to you because you NEVER talk football. So NO I don't insult you, in fact you try it all the time. I laugh at you because you are a joke. Talk football tough guy. Age has nothing to do with anything. Tell us what is wrong with the team. Tell me would you play Webb at safety over Landry? Talk football. Stop touching yourself telling me my grammer is messed up.
    I must be missing something here, but when does Houston Not talk football..."talk football tough guy", what kind of exchange is that?! Why am I even responding to this thread?
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Hello Irony ....

... and very creepy you keep visiting my profile page.
    hahahahahahahahahaha what a joke dude!

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    I must be missing something here, but when does Houston Not talk football..."talk football tough guy", what kind of exchange is that?! Why am I even responding to this thread?
    Now you know why I called this thread an embarrassment.

He had a valid point with fans who tend to overreact then decides to go on the attack and we're the ones at fault, getting into the "real fans" nonsense, etc.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

hahahahahahahahahaha what a joke dude!
    You're number one my list of top 10 visitors to my profile.

Again, creepy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

You're number one my list of top 10 visitors to my profile.

Again, creepy.

I don't even go on profiles here buddy. Maybe if it was your facebook I'd be all over it. If I clicked on in by accident or something then ok I have been known to hit a bad button or two. Get real! So how come you have not asked my two football questions? Or are you using this site to find date? I heard eharmony is pretty good if your looking for love and adultfriendfinder is good for hook ups. Maybe you should check them out.

It's a shame I actually have to go to your profile to put you on my ignore list.

Peace out, stalker.

It's a shame I actually have to go to your profile to put you on my ignore list.

Peace out, stalker.

Damn I guess I hit a nerve.

anyway, back to the thread...

I am not quitting on the the team, and this has nothing to do with being defensive. I am just tired of these threads about who is a "real" fan and not. I truly believe no matter what people come here to say about this team anywhere from "The sky is falling" to "It's all sunshine and roses" is all more about therapy than giving up on the team. I vent my frustrations here and it makes me feel better. Then I come back to reality. I never actually give up on the team, sell my tickets, stop rooting my heart out, and living and dying with them every Sunday.

That's just my point, I do not believe that anyone who has been negative on this board is actually going to give up on this team, and isn't a real fan.

I also don't like it when people tell other people what to do here. This is a free forum and if someone wants to post, then they should come an post no matter what their opinion is.

People are very sensative on this board. If you argue with them for to long they will just ignore you.

Depends on who they are. I don't ignore people I argue with. I have only ever ignored 1 person, and that was b/c all they were doing was insulting me and had no valid argument to offer.

Hell even Houston and I have had it out a few times over football stuff, but I still read his posts and judging by his comment about understanding that I get emotional he still reads mine.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

I am so glad someone started this thread. I saw a video on youtube yesterday when I type in Ravens vs. Bengals highlights. I saw a video that really chapped my ass. There is some kid on there that does a pregame and a post game taping. He was saying about how pathetic we are and he wants to give up on them. Can we all say fair weather fan. Now that is something that pisses me off. I know everyone has there different points, but come on man. Do you really have to call our team pathetic? We have a real good team that needs to get their crap together and I am sure the will. If we didn't have a football team who would you cheer for, oh wait the Steelers, since they won 6 super bowls. We are all sounding like the band wagon Steeler fans. I agree there are not to many real Ravens fans in this state. I don't care how you express your feeling towards a loss. Real fans move on and not sit here all week crying about last Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by bretts View Post
    People are very sensative on this board. If you argue with them for to long they will just ignore you.
    Depends.

Arguing is one thing. Getting insulted is another.

I will never ignore someone who has a difference of opinion. I do not shy away from a debate and I, like many other here, have gone overboard and caught up in the emotion.

It's like changing the channel on a TV and that line was crossed today. Just as I will switch off something on TV I find insulting, I will "ignore" someone of that same ilk on the boards.

Point being, to each his own.

Real fans do not eat messy crabs in a Ravens jersey!