Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Ravens Fans?!?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    No what is embarrasing is YOUR 2,000 post and you NEVER talk football. Cool dude, you have a jersey. Cool you can spell and sit behind a keyboard all day.
    Nice to see you still showing your age.

You mean to tell me it don't get old when we lose to see all kinds of people just quit on this team after 5 games?
    What gets old is this embarrassing "real fan" crap. We ALL are fans. There is not definition of what a fan ought to be. I know Pyite is emotional so I I dont get all in a huff when he vents.

Just as I know you love to insult people when you have ZERO clue about them or their background.

Neither instance surprises me. Yours is juvenile and that's the distinction. If you were over the age of 26, I'd be shocked.

This real fan BS just shows how petty some people are.

Quote Originally Posted by highwater View Post
    If you want to be a cheerleader, that's fine, but don't attack everyone who expresses frustration after a loss.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by highwater View Post
    Calm down, bud. Who are all these people you are talking about that have "quit on the team?" I must have missed those threads, or maybe you are just reading too much into the ones that I have read. Expressing disappoinment over a loss is perfectly normal, it's not quiting on the team.

If you want to be a cheerleader, that's fine, but don't attack everyone who expresses frustration after a loss.

One thread is about we should have newexpectations and we will only win 2 or 3 more games. Another is saying stick a fork in us. It's just people getting so down after a loss like the season is over. Maybe I worded some things wrong or maybe I am just frusterated too. But, I hate it to see people act like they are giving up.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Nice to see you still showing your age.

What gets old is this embarrassing "real fan" crap. We ALL are fans. There is not definition of what a fan ought to be. I know Pyite is emotional so I I dont get all in a huff when he vents.

Just as I know you love to insult people when you have ZERO clue about them or their background.

Neither instance surprises me. Yours is juvenile and that's the distinction. If you were over the age of 26, I'd be shocked.

This real fan BS just shows how petty some people are.

I NEVER say aword to you because you NEVER talk football. So NO I don't insult you, in fact you try it all the time. I laugh at you because you are a joke. Talk football tough guy. Age has nothing to do with anything. Tell us what is wrong with the team. Tell me would you play Webb at safety over Landry? Talk football. Stop touching yourself telling me my grammer is messed up.:girlfight

Stop touching yourself telling me my grammer is messed up.:girlfight
    Hello Irony ....

... and very creepy you keep visiting my profile page.

I NEVER say aword to you because you NEVER talk football. So NO I don't insult you, in fact you try it all the time. I laugh at you because you are a joke. Talk football tough guy. Age has nothing to do with anything. Tell us what is wrong with the team. Tell me would you play Webb at safety over Landry? Talk football. Stop touching yourself telling me my grammer is messed up.:girlfight
    I must be missing something here, but when does Houston Not talk football..."talk football tough guy", what kind of exchange is that?! Why am I even responding to this thread?
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Hello Irony ....

... and very creepy you keep visiting my profile page.
    hahahahahahahahahaha what a joke dude!

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    I must be missing something here, but when does Houston Not talk football..."talk football tough guy", what kind of exchange is that?! Why am I even responding to this thread?
    Now you know why I called this thread an embarrassment.

He had a valid point with fans who tend to overreact then decides to go on the attack and we're the ones at fault, getting into the "real fans" nonsense, etc.

hahahahahahahahahaha what a joke dude!
    You're number one my list of top 10 visitors to my profile.

Again, creepy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

You're number one my list of top 10 visitors to my profile.

Again, creepy.

I don't even go on profiles here buddy. Maybe if it was your facebook I'd be all over it. If I clicked on in by accident or something then ok I have been known to hit a bad button or two. Get real! So how come you have not asked my two football questions? Or are you using this site to find date? I heard eharmony is pretty good if your looking for love and adultfriendfinder is good for hook ups. Maybe you should check them out.

It's a shame I actually have to go to your profile to put you on my ignore list.

Peace out, stalker.

It's a shame I actually have to go to your profile to put you on my ignore list.

Peace out, stalker.

Damn I guess I hit a nerve.