Stover to Colts???

On my way in to work I was listening to Sirius NFL radio. During a "2 Minute Drill" (their top of the hour quick hit news segment) they said Stover either has, or is going to work out for the Colts and Vinatiari may have an injury.

Re: Stover to Colts???

Stover recently tried out for some other team (I can't remember who, sorry), but clearly he's ready to do something other than retire. I think his lack of distance will keep him out, however.

It was the Giants. They are sticking with Tynes.

I really hope that he doesn't go to the Dolts. We would have to eliminate any chance of him going into the Ring of Honor after that. Just Kidding.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

His lack of distance won't be an issue with the Colts. All he will have to do is kick extra points.

Blog Entries

I really wish we had room to bring him back...warms my heart that he tried out for the Browns, but said it wasn't the right fit for him...

Can you imagine the storyline for that move???? Stover goes back to the city where he started in the NFL. It would've made PERFECT sense. But he chose not to do it.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Looks close to done, Vinatiari needs surgery and will be out 6 weeks, meaning Matt will be playing for the Irsays in B-more.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4558169

8. Re: Stover to Colts???

Quote Originally Posted by deuce View Post
    Looks close to done, Vinatiari needs surgery and will be out 6 weeks, meaning Matt will be playing for the Irsays in B-more.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4558169
    :grbac: