Thread: Ravens in NYC

Ravens in NYC

Hi Guys,

Gotta be in NYC this weekend and won't be leaving until Sunday afternoon. Anyone from that area? Will be staying in midtown and need a good sports bar to catch the game. Thanks.
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.

Re: Ravens in NYC

Quote Originally Posted by octscotts View Post
    Hi Guys,

Gotta be in NYC this weekend and won't be leaving until Sunday afternoon. Anyone from that area? Will be staying in midtown and need a good sports bar to catch the game. Thanks.

Good thing you're online. I think there's a huge ESPNZone in midtown Manhattan. Or maybe that's Times Square.

Either way you're surrounded by sports bars. The concierge at your hotel should be able to give you walking directions to a place with DirecTV.

3. Re: Ravens in NYC

I actually live in NYC and have been going to a bar called the Wharf. it is on 3rd Avenue between 38th and 39th streets. They have a big patio section with the game and SOUND. It is pretty much all ravens fans which makes for a great vibe during the game. Downside is the TV is not too big but its the closet thing to a Ravens bar I have found in NYC. $3.50 Bud or Bud Light pints all day though (good for NYC).

Re: Ravens in NYC

Don't go near that ESPN Zone unless you want to be in line at the crack of dawn and have a wad of cash to spend. There is a place called Scruffy Duffy's a couple blocks from the heart of Times Square. Plenty of seats and TVs and reasonable prices. I think it's on 8th or 9th Avenue. If you ask the guy that works the door at ESPN Zone he will tell you exactly where it is.