Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Skip Bayless is a......

.......f**king asshole!

On ESPN's First Take this morning he basically called Ray a baby for crying about the Suggs roughing call and said that players like Brady deserve special attention because "they are the stars of the NFL". He also said we got beat plain and simple and lost to the better team. Are you kidding me? Did you even watch the game?

Fuck You Skip Bayless!!

At least Jemell Harris called him out on it and said the season went on and football was still popular.

I'm done ranting.....

:grbac:

Re: Skip Bayless is a......

Bayless just says stupid stuff to get a reaction. I haven't taken him seriously in years.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensDomination
    Bayless just says stupid stuff to get a reaction. I haven't taken him seriously in years.
    I couldn't have said it better myself. Although Bayless is apparently a real dumbass, he seems to go to extremes to draw attention to himself. ESPN apparently likes that approach.

Hey! Aren't we supposed to be watching our language on here? :-) If not, I've got a heap of F-bombs I'm just dying to unload.... Totally kidding. Skip Bayless is a douche. I put him in the same class as Tony Cornhole, Cris Collingsworth, Jerome Bettis, Jim Rome and half of the Baltimore Sun staff.
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.

Blog Entries

I'll give NE that they were probably the better team yesterday, but I think we deserve credit for hanging in there with them.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

6. Re: Skip Bayless is a......

Quote Originally Posted by octscotts View Post
    Skip Bayless is a douche.
    Yes, sir. That is exactly correct, and really all that needs to be said. Everyone in the media that actually watches the games sees how poorly this game was officiated, basically ENTIRELY against the ravens.

Skip is a douche that tries to get his name out there by saying bullshit like this, end of conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by baltimore_hokie View Post
    Yes, sir.
    Actually, that's Yes, ma'am. But I'm not offended. I have 3 brothers and my husband is absolutely convinced that I have more testosterone than he does! I'm actually very girly and proper when it comes to everything else but the Ravens bring out the best (or worst) in me. :girlfight
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    I'll give NE that they were probably the better team yesterday, but I think we deserve credit for hanging in there with them.
    Yeah the NFL did give us credit. They just deposited it in our loss column.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    First thing I've agreed with today on this. They owned time of possession, they moved the ball well against the Ravens D, and the blitz was very effective in getting in Flacco's face. They were the better team, but it's a credit to our O that they manged to take it to the wire.

Blog Entries

actually, one positive I might take out of this is the HUGE dropoff I bet we get from "the experts"...they'll probably say we can't get it done against legit teams and spin a bunch if BS to say Tom Brady is the man and we'd sure love to go out to dinner with him...

Meanwhile, the rest of the league might start sleeping on us, JUST a bit...I really hope so, because I think this team is still primed to beat a red hot path to the playoffs.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    Skip Bayless
    Sorry, stopped reading right there.

Blog Entries

I actually like and respect Skip even when I disagree with him but comments were just totally off base and to say that the NFL "needs" to have its star players just pissed me off because every fan of each team will continue to support their team regardless of whether or not their "star" player goes down.

So what you're saying Skip is that if Peyton Manning can't play because of injury you're gonna stop watching football because football needs Payton Manning? Gimme a break!!