Come on make a play.

Clayton. Catch the football with both of your hands. Can we get a stop, or a flag all day?

Offensive pass interference only applies to the Ravens?

Once again I have to ask, What is holding? They can not block without grabbing jersey. Find me one highlight where there is not blatant holding.

That was a big letdown game I never really thought was in doubt even though it felt like we were facing 2 teams out there. I have never seen so many bullshit one sided calls sine the 2007 Pats game where they had 13 flags to our 4.

:T2:

Re: Come on make a play.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah W View Post
    Clayton. Catch the football with both of your hands. Can we get a stop, or a flag all day?

Offensive pass interference only applies to the Ravens?

Once again I have to ask, What is holding? They can not block without grabbing jersey. Find me one highlight where there is not blatant holding.

That was a big letdown game I never really thought was in doubt even though it felt like we were facing 2 teams out there. I have never seen so many bullshit one sided calls sine the 2007 Pats game where they had 13 flags to our 4.
    I agree completely. I mean give them credit for winning, but some of those calls were just awful. That fake fieldgoal pass wasn't a first down!

Whatever, we showed that we can play like crap on the road and still have a chance to win.

Re: Come on make a play.

This is what Preston had to say about the officiating.

Except for middle linebacker Ray Lewis, most of the Ravens didn't want to criticize the officiating, so I will. I've been covering the NFL since 1987, and no one will ever accuse me of being a Ravens' homer, but this was one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen. Yes, the Ravens got hosed, to make it plain and simple. They didn't get any good spots on short yardage situations either on offense or defense.

I guess in the Boston and Foxborough areas, it's illegal to get within the same zip code of New England quarterback Tom Brady without drawing a roughing the quarterback penalty. It's even worse when Brady is gesturing to the official to throw the flag and then the official throws it, which draws laughter from Brady.

That really looks bad, or as Lewis says, "it's embarrassing to the league."

Lewis went off in the locker room for about five minutes after the game about the officiating.

The segment will be played repeatedly for the next couple of days, and the Ravens and Lewis will be blamed for having sour grapes. But that's not the case. Lewis will also be fined but I suggest the NFL review the tapes, and then start handing out fines to some of the officials for missed calls. It was a bad day for the NFL.