Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3233343536 ... LastLast

Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Patriots

I wonder how much the Prescott trade played into this. I let out the loudest curse word I know just now.

Blog Entries

if we're going to pick Clayton apart for the drop, you can pick apart Mason for dropping it on 3rd and 4.

Those guys fought, just had a tough task and couldn't get it done today. The pre-Harbaugh and Flacco Ravens wouldn't have gotten beyond the midfield.

Blog Entries

I'm going to go easier on the O-line now because that was ridiculous not running the ball more.

I officially dislike Clayton now.

Why didn't Harbaugh call TO?! There were 30 seconds left on 4th and 3 with the crowd making noise. AT THE MOST CRITICAL PART OF THE GAME. Call time, get your guys together and calmed, and punch into the endzone for the win.

I am getting real tired of losing to NE. Especially back-to-back heartbrake losses to them.

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth..." (Romans 1:16)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbirds80 View Post
    I wonder how much the Prescott trade played into this. I let out the loudest curse word I know just now.
    He probably told them "The Ravens D...is good. The corners...are fast. The LBs...play defense."

He knew nothing, he told them nothing. They didn't pick us apart, they just played hard.

we weren't going 16-0, road loss to NE and a squeaker at that. Nothing to be ashamed of. I hope gaither is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    if we're going to pick Clayton apart for the drop, you can pick apart Mason for dropping it on 3rd and 4.

Those guys fought, just had a tough task and couldn't get it done today. The pre-Harbaugh and Flacco Ravens wouldn't have gotten beyond the midfield.
    It is much more fun to pile on everyones favorite WR whipping boy Clayton and how he is a "bust" and how he "sucks" and is "terrible" or looks like "Travis Taylor out there"

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens45 View Post
    Why didn't Harbaugh call TO?! There were 30 seconds left on 4th and 3 with the crowd making noise. AT THE MOST CRITICAL PART OF THE GAME. Call time, get your guys together and calmed, and punch into the endzone for the win.

I am getting real tired of losing to NE. Especially back-to-back heartbrake losses to them.
    In fairness to Harbs, every Raven made that play except clayton
    Actual user comment from a yahoo sports article:

On this given sunday you will witnesses why we'll called steeler nation!!!

Not calling a timeout wasn't the problem. If you waste your TO, and don't go out of bounds (which is pretty unlikely there), you have about 15 seconds and 3 downs only.

The problem is that useless twit can't make a catch with the game on the line if his life depended on it. That's a catch that makes a difference between a bye or not.

Catch the fucking ball!!!!!!!!!!! Mason, Clayton BOTH catch the damn ball.:grbac:

No Ravens Post Game on MASN yet because the Nationals game is in the 12th inning - Hey MASN, here's an ides, move the NATS game to MASN2 since the Orioles game is over & put on the postgame show.....DUH

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Heartbreaking loss, but in the grand scheme I'm not too worried. We went out and played a solid game, and even with all our costly mistakes we were within a few yards of coming out of there with a victory. No one here was expecting 16-0... it'll be important to see how we bounce back against Cincinnati next week.

Hope Gaither is okay and can make it back sometime this season, the sooner the better... OT is one of the few positions where we're really thin, and losing him for an extended period of time would really affect what Cameron can do with the offense.