Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Moss back injury?

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    He was a game-time decision and was scratched at the last minute.

He's on my fantasy team so I've gotten mostly squat from him thus far. I hope that continues this week.
    Don't play him

I didn't know that...I thought he played. I like our chances SO MUCH better if Welker isn't in.

I don't give a damn who plays or does not play and that includes Moss, Brady, Welker, AD or WHOEVER.....

This is a different team and a different era for the Baltimore Ravens. Not that we were ever scared before, but we are ready and Harbs has these boys ready EVERY WEEK. I like our chances, I really do. I want to beat the living life out of them and turn on ESPN to watch what they have to say the Patriots did wrong, not what the Ravens did right. I want them all to play and truely believe this team has a strong chance of going in there and making a real good showing.

This maybe a little over board for some, but I am ready for all the "top dogs" in the NFL. Colts, Pats, Steelers, Vikings....I want every team in the NFL to learn up close and personal who the hell we are. Harbs is ready for whatever they throw at us and so is Ray, Flacco and gang....I'm just following the suit.

Now I need a drink or a few to calm down...

Has everyone forgotten the Pats track record and reporting injuries?

Am I the only one thinking the hype surrounding these injuries are a function of Billicheat messing with the press once again?

Welker is obviously banged up so that's a given. But think about the game plan the Ravens might bite on if they think both of their stud WR's are lame this week. Is it happening with the Moss injury? I dont know but I do know this is the type of subterfuge Billicheat loves pulling out of his arse.

Hopefully, Harbs is not buying into it and is game-planning as if they are both 100% and will play.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Has everyone forgotten the Pats track record and reporting injuries?

Am I the only one thinking the hype surrounding these injuries are a function of Billicheat messing with the press once again?

Welker is obviously banged up so that's a given. But think about the game plan the Ravens might bite on if they think both of their stud WR's are lame this week. Is it happening with the Moss injury? I dont know but I do know this is the type of subterfuge Billicheat loves pulling out of his arse.

Hopefully, Harbs is not buying into it and is game-planning as if they are both 100% and will play.
    I'm sure if you aren't buying into Belichick's injury report neither are the Ravens. The Ravens will prepare for Moss and Welker and if at game time those two are inactive, it will be bonus points for the Ravens but would be nice not see those guys on the opening drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    I'm sure if you aren't buying into Belichick's injury report neither are the Ravens. The Ravens will prepare for Moss and Welker and if at game time those two are inactive, it will be bonus points for the Ravens but would be nice not see those guys on the opening drive.
    :word

Moss's back is hurting him, saw him in the Atlanta game, wasn't moving well, caught a lot of balls, but didnt fully run down the feild mostly, short turn around stuff and short sideline stuff then out of bounds. He wont be a deep threat, especially on a wet field. He might be a gametime scratch, too. Welker who knows, but you can bet if he didn't play last week that little tough guy was in some serious pain. Either way if they suit up they are one hit away from being out of the game. Wilfork doesn't look like he is playing per the guys on the FAN afiliate in Boston for sure.

Blog Entries

I said that eralier in the week. Harbs is smart enough to know how Belichick works the media and smart enough to know how to game plan these guys. I hope they have all there players back that way there is no excuse if we win. Just like Shittsburgh right know using the fact that Permamalua is out and Hiney's Wart is crying about the ref's.

It wouldn't be the fact that both the Bears and Bungles beat them at there own game, 4th quater come back. How sweet is that!