Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trifecta

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Trifecta

Quote Originally Posted by effo5231 View Post
    I had the absolute perfect day yesterday... Ravens win big, my fantasy team cruises against the team who was at the time number 1 in my league, the Steelers get a black eye against the Bengals... the only way for that day to have been better would have been if I got hired as the blow job tester at a roller coaster and ice cream factory.
    I got you the job as a blow job tester with the "ladies" in the following video, Mike. And this ride you might just find better than a roller coaster. And hey, maybe you can eat ice cream off of them!

ENJOY!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I got you the job as a blow job tester with the "ladies" in the following video, Mike. And this ride you might just find better than a roller coaster. And hey, maybe you can eat ice cream off of them!

ENJOY!
    “I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats.” -Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by baltimore_hokie View Post
    fans that love their school and their team, yeah that's something to hate. maybe envy, but i don't get the hate part of that.
    No, I'm from Maryland, hence a Maryland fan. Chokies would be our conference rivals. I get sick of hearing their fans drool all over the team and hate how they became media darlings after the shooting.

Don't worry, they'll do their annual bowl game choke job again this year I'm sure.

4. Re: Trifecta

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    No, I'm from Maryland, hence a Maryland fan. Chokies would be our conference rivals. I get sick of hearing their fans drool all over the team and hate how they became media darlings after the shooting.

Don't worry, they'll do their annual bowl game choke job again this year I'm sure.
    ACC champs 3 out of 5 years in the conference, about to be 4 out of 6. We won the Orange Bowl last year, in case you missed that. How'd Maryland do?

How about Maryland gets to some bowls before you call Tech the "Chokies". The thing with UMD is they constantly choke, so it's no surprise when they lose a game. And they are never in big games to begin with, hence no chance to choke. Or they would.

Oh, and dude, you're kidding yourself if you think Maryland and Tech are "conference rivals". That is a game we can look past every year, with no real reason for it to be a rivalry from our side. We come into your half-ass stadium, take it over, and dominate you on the field. No rivalry, boss.

Quote Originally Posted by baltimore_hokie View Post
    ACC champs 3 out of 5 years in the conference, about to be 4 out of 6. We won the Orange Bowl last year, in case you missed that. How'd Maryland do?

How about Maryland gets to some bowls before you call Tech the "Chokies". The thing with UMD is they constantly choke, so it's no surprise when they lose a game. And they are never in big games to begin with, hence no chance to choke. Or they would.

Oh, and dude, you're kidding yourself if you think Maryland and Tech are "conference rivals". That is a game we can look past every year, with no real reason for it to be a rivalry from our side. We come into your half-ass stadium, take it over, and dominate you on the field. No rivalry, boss.
    You see this is the reason I can't stand VT. The arrogance. I went to a VT vs. UMD game a few years back in Blacksburg. By the time I got into the game unfortunately UMD was already down by 21. Standing in the bathroom line I had VT fans come up to me and put their arms around my shoulders and give me condescending apologies and tell me that one day when our team is close to their level, our teams can have some good games. Such pompous assery... I would rather have had them talk shit to me about how UMD sucks and I shouldn't have made the trip and blah blah.

Yes I am a UMD fan, and yes I know they suck. Especially right now.

That doesn't discount my opinion of VT fans b/c every one of them I have met has been just as arrogant as all the others I have met.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

6. Re: Trifecta

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    All great except for the Hokies. I hate college football and the cult-like atmosphere around all of college football.

Quote Originally Posted by pyite32 View Post
    That doesn't discount my opinion of VT fans b/c every one of them I have met has been just as arrogant as all the others I have met.
    I suspect that what you say regarding VT fans applies pretty much across the board - I'm sure MD fans are no exception. The VT nation, including the alumnae, are very well-behaved, loyal, and strongly supportive of their team. Loyal fan base, yes; cult, hardly.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton