St. Pierre Officially A Steeler.

http://news.steelers.com/article/68679/

That means either Olson will be called back to the big club, we will just go with 2 QBs (bad idea), or we will sign another QB after week one.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Blog Entries

Re: St. Pierre Officially A Steeler.

Or we could just sign him off their P Sq, since he'd be on our active roster...

I also like the prospect of signing Omar Jacobs off their P Sq too...
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

I think Olson is coming back to the PS, but it appears as though we are only going to carry two QBs on the active squad. A lot of us seem to think that's a good idea -- I'm not so sure myself, but I guess if we need a third QB we can find one. But if we have to get to a third QB, we're probablly screwed anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by highwater
    I think Olson is coming back to the PS, but it appears as though we are only going to carry two QBs on the active squad. A lot of us seem to think that's a good idea -- I'm not so sure myself, but I guess if we need a third QB we can find one. But if we have to get to a third QB, we're probablly screwed anyway.
    Olson already is on the practice squad.

I would really like the RAVENS to sign St. Pierre to the active roster as our 3 QB. The last thing I want is a QB who has been in our system and knows our offense being on the Steelers roster. :bag:

Good he wasn't the man for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon
    Olson already is on the practice squad.

I would really like the RAVENS to sign St. Pierre to the active roster as our 3 QB. The last thing I want is a QB who has been in our system and knows our offense being on the Steelers roster. :bag:
    There is a thread on this on the Scout board and I'll say the same thing here.

I'm not worried about that. St. Pierre can't tell them anymore than they wouldn't know from watching the tape, honestly, and they will have plenty of tape since we don't play them until late in the year.

If I was going to worry about that I'd be more concerned with Bengals as Wright spent an entire year in the Fassel O and even started some games.
    ''You'd love to go on the first day but I'm glad for the situation I'm in,'' he said. ''Baltimore knows how to play defense.''

Since the Squeelers put St. Pierre on the practice squad, we could still sign him back to our active roster after the first came.
    Oderint dum metuant

Sign Jacobs. He has looked good and hes only on the Pittsburgh PS.

Get Omar!!
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton