Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. I like Kelley Washington dancing!

While I hope he learns a better dance and he saves his dances for after a touchdown, I have no problem with Kelley dancing and getting the Offense all hyped up...He is such a soft spoken kid and he's excited about getting another chance to play wideout in the NFL! Derrick Mason dances after his TD's, doesn't he? ;)

BTW....Nice article by Aaron Wilson on K. Wash

http://www.profootball24x7.com/colum...8&view=archive

Re: I like Kelley Washington dancing!

His dancing makes me laugh. I don't like it after first downs though, I think that is too much. After TD's dance all you want.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

I love when guys make a big play and act like it was nothing. Yeah I have been there before and I will be back too soon to dance around like a clown every time I make a play.

I also think it demoralises the opponent more if you act like kicking the crap out them is no big deal and is exactly what was expected to happen and we will save the celebrations for the locker room and film sessions.

:T2:

Quote Originally Posted by pyite32 View Post
    His dancing makes me laugh. I don't like it after first downs though, I think that is too much. After TD's dance all you want.
    Agreed. But hey, if he keeps catching touchdowns like that, dance baby dance!

Blog Entries

I've really come around with the dancing. It annoyed me during preseason, but after hearing how soft spoken and professional he is in interviews, I've become a fan of the dancing. Plus, Mason and Suggs came out with very vocal support the other night on Mason's radio show. I don't think he's doing it on every first down. Only when he gets a first down on 3rd, keeping the drive alive. During the San Diego game I caught myself hoping for the dance every time he caught the ball.

Also, Mike Preston wrote about the about an hour ago:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/b...6986917.column

I like the dancing. It brings some personality to the offense. He doesn't do it after every first down and its not in the vain of T.O. or Ochocinco, self centered look at me. Its spontaneous, not planned. Just raw excitement. If the team is behind it so am I.

You cant tell me you laugh your ass of at his TD dance.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Tiger has the fist pump, Jordan had the wagging tongue, Ray has the pregame dance and K-Dubb has "The Squirrel" dance.

I love it, don't change a thing, kid!

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    Tiger has the fist pump, Jordan had the wagging tongue, Ray has the pregame dance and K-Dubb has "The Squirrel" dance.
    I like the dancing too, but you have to admit... one of those athletes is not like the others.
    “I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats.” -Ray Lewis

My only question is why did he pause before he crossed the goal line? It looked to me like he planned to celebrate his way into the endzone until he saw that last defender bearing down on him.

Getting excited is one thing but he needs to keep it in check...If he was gonna celebrate his way in for six points and didn't see that last guy, he couldve been stopped or stripped. Too tight of a game to be dicking around.

Quote Originally Posted by EdReed4Prez View Post
    My only question is why did he pause before he crossed the goal line? It looked to me like he planned to celebrate his way into the endzone until he saw that last defender bearing down on him.

Getting excited is one thing but he needs to keep it in check...If he was gonna celebrate his way in for six points and didn't see that last guy, he couldve been stopped or stripped. Too tight of a game to be dicking around.
    That's probably the easiest TD he'll get this season.

I believe he slowed down a little only to make sure he didn't step out of bounds. But I'm sure being a showboat had at least a little to do with his pause as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah W View Post
    I love when guys make a big play and act like it was nothing. Yeah I have been there before and I will be back too soon to dance around like a clown every time I make a play.

I also think it demoralises the opponent more if you act like kicking the crap out them is no big deal and is exactly what was expected to happen and we will save the celebrations for the locker room and film sessions.
    I agree with you....to me he looks like a fool with that dance. I like the gys that score and either spike the ball or just give it to the ref.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Quote Originally Posted by Bez513 View Post
    I agree with you....to me he looks like a fool with that dance. I like the gys that score and either spike the ball or just give it to the ref.
    So Ray Lewis should just shut up after a tackle and walk back to the huddle right?
    “I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats.” -Ray Lewis