Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rivers?

Re: Rivers?

Yeah, for this week, I like Cutler... but the whining matches between the two when they were in the same division was a sad display of man. I expected them to start pulling each others hair and biting at any moment.
    Keeping the purple flowing way out on the West Coast!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Khaine View Post
    He is a whining bitch who misses his divisional soul mate in Cutler.
    I think Cutler is a whiner, and petulant, and feels under-appreciated and has a difficult personality. Rivers is a whiner and a massive douchebag of a human being. Rivers is also an amazing quarterback.

Yesterday I saw him jaw jacking coming off the field a couple times when we stopped them on 3rd down.

One time in particular he did not walk to the sidelines he was backpeddling talking shit to one of our defensive players the entire time.

Shut your damn mouth and play football, especially if your drive ends in failure and you should be on the sidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by Flipping Birdie View Post
    I think Cutler is a whiner, and petulant, and feels under-appreciated and has a difficult personality. Rivers is a whiner and a massive douchebag of a human being. Rivers is also an amazing quarterback.
    Good, - possibly damn good, yes. I'm not sure about amazing.

Either way he does need to learn to shut the $%^# up. And for the love of christ could he get that whiny douche bag look off his face for more than 6 seconds?
    Keeping the purple flowing way out on the West Coast!

5. Re: Rivers?

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    Yesterday I saw him jaw jacking coming off the field a couple times when we stopped them on 3rd down.

One time in particular he did not walk to the sidelines he was backpeddling talking shit to one of our defensive players the entire time.

Shut your damn mouth and play football, especially if your drive ends in failure and you should be on the sidelines.
    I read his lips when he got sacked by Ray Ray...He was yelling as he was coming of the field, "somebody's got to block 52!", at Norv Turner

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    I read his lips when he got sacked by Ray Ray...He was yelling as he was coming of the field, "somebody's got to block 52!", at Norv Turner
    He lit up his o-coordinator at one point on the sidelines. He's a hot-head for sure, but he's pretty much got a right to be. It's almost unquestionable to argue that the SD coaches had a HUGE hand in their loss yesterday. Their game management in the final seconds of the first half was horrendous, and their play-calling in the red zone all day reminded me of Billick's offenses.

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid