Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 ... LastLast

Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Chargers

If we can somehow tighten up special teams and fix whatever the fuck Washington is doing, we should do OK in the second half. Especially if we go down the field and score on the opening drive.

Our D is gassed! Our ST coverage flat-out SUCKS! Our corners don't have a freakin' clue out there! Thank-goodness our for our well-rested 3-headed attack - Willis, Ray, and L-Train are playing SMASH-MOUTH football out there. Btw, Stover seemed to be able to kick the ball to the 5 yd line - so we don't want to waste a roster spot on these ST performers?!?!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sephy View Post
    If we can somehow tighten up special teams and fix whatever the fuck Washington is doing, we should do OK in the second half. Especially if we go down the field and score on the opening drive.
    I don't think you can fix it in a few minutes.

We need to just kick away from Sproles. He's murdering us.

Quote Originally Posted by riprulz8 View Post
    Not like it matters, but that was not roughing the passer on Pryce. BS.
    I'm with ya there..Fer Christ sake, he shoved him with his 2 hands, NOT his head!!!!!

Crud, forgot about Stinger.

Someone call him and say, "It's not worth it." Unless of course Washington happens to be with him in which case I'm gonna miss Stinger.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    All that talk this off season about getting a WR should have been about getting a shutdown corner.
    :word Damn Skippy!!!!

What is with these Hauschka/Stover posts? The dude was kicking into the wind in the second quarter. When Kaeding, who isn't known for kickoffs is getting touchbacks the other way, you know something's up. Did you see the kickoff? It was going strong and then the wind took it up.

They replaced Stover cause he can't kick shit over 40 yards anymore. Give it up already.

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Of course once San Diego got to the one with 15 seconds left, my satellite went out. ARGH!!!
    Thunderstorm in yer area?
    DISH or Direct??

What is with these Hauschka/Stover posts? The dude was kicking into the wind in the second quarter. When Kaeding, who isn't known for kickoffs is getting touchbacks the other way, you know something's up. Did you see the kickoff? It was going strong and then the wind took it up.

They replaced Stover cause he can't kick shit over 40 yards anymore. Give it up already.
    Well said and I agree!!
    The Time had come...
    deal with it!

Quote Originally Posted by BUDDAROW View Post
    Thunderstorm in yer area?
    DISH or Direct??
    Direct and we've had storms since Wednesday night. Under flash flood warnings since Thursday.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Agreed. The one thing I wouldn't blame right now is the kicker. Or coverage is pretty weak... you know the rest.

Carr makes a nice return and finally gets good yards to the 42.