Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIP Steve Irwin

Re: RIP Steve Irwin

It's certainly a surreal moment. I read about it at 2:30 this morning, and at first I thought it was just a rumored report, or one of his camera crew got hit. Tonight we put on our Wiggles Safari DVD for our son and just couldn't believe he was dead.

RIP Steve. You will be missed by us all. And our thoughts go out to Terri, Bindi, Bob, and the rest of his family.

For anyone interested, they are running a marathon of his best moments on Animal Planet right now.

Blog Entries

The Australian government has offered his family a state funeral.
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

I'm watching him on an old Larry King episode right now. What a great personality. This has put a dark cloud over my whole day. He'll be mised by so many people.

Blog Entries

Getty Images has a lot of photos. It's almost Diana-esque.

I hope this link works.
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

His death is on film, and it might wind up being broadcast: http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf...adcast_1007314

Irwin once insisted, "My number one rule is to keep that camera rolling. Even if it's shaky or slightly out of focus, I don't give a rip. "Even if a big old alligator is chewing me up I want to go down and go, 'Crikey!' just before I die. That would be the ultimate for me." An insider tells British newspaper the Daily Star, "This is exactly what Steve would have wanted. He knew the dangers and was totally up for the cameras to get everything."
    Amusing as that quote may be, I think the footage should not be aired. The idea of pandering to the public's prurient interest by broadcasting a death like this sickens me.
    THE 2nd WAVE LOYAL™
    © 2007 DRayRaven Enterprises™. All rights reserved, patent pending.
    The contents of this post may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the express written consent
    of DRayRaven, ProFootball 24x7, the Baltimore Ravens, the National Football League, or related entities.

6. Re: RIP Steve Irwin

Volvo stepped in last year
    After HSBC withdrew from the title sponsorship in 2007, discount golf clubs for sale Volvo stepped in last year with a revamped format after a one-year break and switched the event from Wentworth to Finca Cortesin Golf Club in Spain ishiner .