Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 69
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Huddersfield, England
    Posts
    973

    Re: Trip tread III (the last)



    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    The Marriott Waterfront is over by Fells Point. That is a bit of a walk. If you want a ride let me know. We can pick you up at 8:45 or 9:00. You are also very close to Ben.
    Greg, I've emailed you all of our phone numbers.




  2. #17

    Re: Trip tread III (the last)

    If there is an opportunity for a lift to the game, please count me in! Let me know where u would be able to pick me up and i'll be there! If not, i'll make my way somehow!!

    This time next week guys, we should be up by 3 TDs -




  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Huddersfield, England
    Posts
    973

    Re: Trip tread III (the last)

    Quote Originally Posted by Irishraven View Post
    If there is an opportunity for a lift to the game, please count me in! Let me know where u would be able to pick me up and i'll be there! If not, i'll make my way somehow!!
    We can try to sort something out I'm sure.

    Who is going to start the " British (and Irish) are coming.." thread on the main board?





  4. #19

    Re: Trip tread III (the last)

    Man, good effort you lot, very jealous.




  5. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    27,510

    Re: Trip tread III (the last)

    Gentlemen, you better cheer your heads off in my seats!

    I want to hear you all through my TV as we go 3-0!!!!

    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  6. #21

    Re: Trip tread III (the last)

    I will be making plenty of noise!!




  7. #22

    Re: Trip tread III (the last)

    Quote Originally Posted by UKRaven View Post
    We can try to sort something out I'm sure.

    Who is going to start the " British (and Irish) are coming.." thread on the main board?

    Consider it done!

    Woohoo! Only 3 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Probably on the wrong side of the road.
    Posts
    3,045
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Trip tread III (the last)

    Looking forward to seeing you chaps. If you don't mind, me and Mrs. Admin will be stopping by the old tailgate. Any opportunity to chuck celery at hapless clownies - I'm there.
    Admin Steve
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.




  9. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Norwich, England
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Trip tread III (the last)

    I presume it'll be "are you Detroit in disguise" now as that's just about the only insult you can hurl at the Clowns to actually get lower than they are.

    Enjoy it guys.




  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.
    Posts
    1,540

    Re: Trip tread III (the last)

    I'm getting excited for you guys.If you see the cheerleaders practising outside.
    Don't do like we did and not take any photo's as we walked by.I am still cursing that moment of stupidity.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.




  11. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Huddersfield, England
    Posts
    973

    Re: Trip tread III (the last)

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenTD View Post
    I'm getting excited for you guys.If you see the cheerleaders practising outside.
    Don't do like we did and not take any photo's as we walked by.I am still cursing that moment of stupidity.
    I still think people actually thought we were a part of the show when we walked down in front of them




  12. #27

    Wink Re: Trip tread III (the last)

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin Steve View Post
    If you don't mind, me and Mrs. Admin will be stopping by the old tailgate.
    I trust that you know that we have moved from Lot J to Peach & West?
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).




  13. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Probably on the wrong side of the road.
    Posts
    3,045
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Trip tread III (the last)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    I trust that you know that we have moved from Lot J to Peach & West?
    Absolutely. I've been chatting with Gerg and Jenny.
    Admin Steve
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.




  14. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Huddersfield, England
    Posts
    973

    Re: Trip tread III (the last)

    Steve, will you consider joining us in wearing a St. George Flag this time around. I know you've gone native, but it would add to our numbers and the event.

    DON'T FORGET THE CELERY !!!!




  15. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Back in Limeyland
    Posts
    793

    Re: Trip tread III (the last)

    Quote Originally Posted by UKRaven View Post
    Steve, will you consider joining us in wearing a St. George Flag this time around. I know you've gone native, but it would add to our numbers and the event.

    DON'T FORGET THE CELERY !!!!
    Last time I saw him he was wearing an England shirt. Doesn't take him much to get back to his roots. A couple of Stellas and he's all "cor blimey guvnor, God Save the Queen." You can take the boy out of East Finchley...




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland