Monday Morning Quarterback

Is MASN in the business of purposely trying to piss off the fanbase or something with this garbage? First Marks somehow keeps a job and now they ruin one of the best post game radio shows.

Tom Davis and Mike Preston????? Reallly?

I have it on DVR but now might just erase it after I saw that.

I mean seriously you could have picked anyone but these two idiots, but I guess they are more concerned about "getting people talking" about how bad it is rather then providing good Ravens insight.

Re: Monday Morning Quarterback

Laird and Matte are my favorite analysts anywhere. The fact that they are former Colts has nothing to do with it. They just know how to break down a game. Hope that team is back this year.

I caught some of the show this AM and it had Laird on it at least.

3. Re: Monday Morning Quarterback

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    Is MASN in the business of purposely trying to piss off the fanbase or something with this garbage? First Marks somehow keeps a job and now they ruin one of the best post game radio shows.

Tom Davis and Mike Preston????? Reallly?

I have it on DVR but now might just erase it after I saw that.

I mean seriously you could have picked anyone but these two idiots, but I guess they are more concerned about "getting people talking" about how bad it is rather then providing good Ravens insight.
    Tom Davis is a baseball skank! He plucks my nerves and is so arrogant with callers! He thinks he knows it all

Blog Entries

. Tom Davis is a tool. He always disagrees with th caller even if he contradicts himself.

One good thing I am realizing right now is with the 7 minute commercial breaks I can fly through this thing in half the time with the DVR.

Thats about the only good thing I can say about it.

Tom Matte is on 1057thefan, I believe. Tom Matte and Bruce Laird are definitely the most respected and interesting pair of analysts in the Baltimore listening area!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Well Preston just confirmed what we already knew, that he writes things just to get a rise out of the palyers and fans.

Said he used to do it to McCrary with his "grades" just to piss him off even when he had a good game.

In order Ken Rosenthal,Mike Preston,Tom Davis and Anita Marks are the WORST I have ever heard or read in Baltimore. The main reason Marks is last on the list is because she doen't seem to have an agenda, she is just clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    . Tom Davis is a tool. He always disagrees with th caller even if he contradicts himself.
    He also wastes time with dumb shit. This morning, I was listening to hear what Mike and Bruce had to say about the game, and Tom was more interested in Mike's background and the difference between a cover 2 and a cover 3. Have another hot dog tubbie and go back to baseball...

The Ravens TV coverage (if that's what it's called) in this town is shockingly bad.

It's flat out embarrassing.

From the hosts to the actual sets, it looks like a high school production.

Id love to see what their real ratings are.

Joke.

PP