Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Richard Seymour traded

To the Raiders for a 1st. New England now has 3 First rounders next year, including a guaranteed top 10?

Per ESPN

Re: Richard Seymour traded

That organization is so bad. They trade Moss to NE for a 4th, now give up what will likely be a high first rounder, after cutting Jeff Garcia. I mean, it's like they're trying to be bad...

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

I was a little off, it was a 2011 1st rounder, so NE was 2 each in the next two drafts. I forget whose they got for this next draft, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't a good team.

Al Davis should watch his back, someone might try to force him into early retirement the way he's running that team.. :D

Cough up a 1st round pick for a guy heading into the downside of his carreer.

The asshole moves Al Davis continues to make makes it difficult for the rest of the NFL to conduct business as usual.

Got to give New England props for continueing to find ways to become better by bitch screwing this idiot.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

It is amazing how bad of an owner Al Davis is. I'm not kidding he's got to be watching Hard Knocks this year and saying "Hell, I can be a stupid as Mike Brown. In fact, I can be worse. Watch this!"

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I was a little off, it was a 2011 1st rounder, so NE was 2 each in the next two drafts. I forget whose they got for this next draft, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't a good team.
    I think it was the Packers though I think they'll be pretty solid this year. Still, the way the Pats stockpile draft picks is crazy. I think the problem that I have with them though is they always seem to be stock-piling...they never seem to cash in that pile.

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

This is a shocker

I think this is a dumb move on the patriots part. Seymour is a beast and
    Makes that defense go.

I am sort of suprised they did this now. Seymore was one of the top 5 defenders on the team still and the D is not that good. I expected them to trade him after the year, but if they can get a future top 10 pick for him now I guess it is a good deal. Maybe they bring in Holliday or Kevin Carter or somene. They do have some other vet DL players that are good other than Wilfork and I bet they saw a name on the street they wanted before they made the move.

:T2:

Blog Entries

Al Davis is an idiot!

I'm so happy Biscuit isn't like this....

The weird thing about this is that there must have been someone who could play on par with what they had in Seymour already on the team or they wouldn't have apparently downgraded the defense. That and it may be a bid to get younger on defense.