Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

It's back, and it's better than ever!

The "Go to a Sunday Night Football Game with Baltimore Greg" is back for any UKRaven willing to fly over.

Last year we hosted the lowly $lur$kin$. This year, the inbreds come in for a visit., thus making it better than ever. Wipe your butt with a real "Turrribal Toul" that you just snatched off of a guy with an IQ matching his lagging tooth count.

This will be the biggest home game of the year and you can attend.

While watching Sunday Night Football preseason garbage between Denver and Chicago (that dumbass McDaniels is looking stupid as Cutler chews his D up, though Orton doesn't look bad). In any case, they advertised the various rivalry games they are televising and the Hilljacks coming to town reminded me. I confirmed with my wife that Sunday night just ain't happening as she must get up early for her one day she works plus taking the kids to school. So this is your chance.

Who wants it?

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Re: It's back, and it's better than ever!

Wow if only my health was up to an 8 hour flight,then 3 hours of roaring my vocal chords out till I was spitting blood.Then I would jump at the chance.
    An amazing offer again Greg,the UKRavens thank you.

Whichever lucky UKRaven takes this up,bring your vocal A game.:celery
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

I am sorry to hear you are having health issues. I pray it is nothing too serious.

Somebody be sure to take Greg up on this offer. I can't speak too highly of the hospitality of our friends over there and you will not regret for a single second any investment in going over to see a Ravens-Steelers game. Letting my mum talk me into going over last season was the single best decision (enforced) of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I am sorry to hear you are having health issues. I pray it is nothing too serious.
    Thanks for that. Its just a chemical imbalance in my body,where I have a lack of energy. And the feeling that I need to sleep most of the time.That's why Gamepass is such a godsend,I can just sit and watch alot of NFL games.

I'd take you up on the offer if I wasn't already coming over for the Browns game. Sounds fantastic though.

Stockers, there is nothing stopping you this year except maybe money!

Gordon, are you limited to one trip per year?

I have a feeling I can find a taker in a hurry, so I will leave this offer sit for a long while. The game is months off.

RavenTD, you can sleep on the way over, on the way to the game and then after.

I have a feeling I can find a taker in a hurry, so I will leave this offer sit for a long while. The game is months off.

Money isn't the limiting factor Greg, time off work and this being a crucially important year for work is what's the limiting factor this year otherwise I'd have already taken you up on the offer again. :)

That 8 hour flight would wipe me out for weeks. And the Doc's advised me against air travel anyhow. So unless I want to spend alot of time on a ship. Sadly America or any country at the moment is a distant dream.

But still thanks a million and thanks for caring.

10. Re: It's back, and it's better than ever!

Just now I am limited to one anyway. When I'm earning a wee bit more that might not be the case but time off/money limits me just now. Thanks for the offer though!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenTD View Post
    That 8 hour flight would wipe me out for weeks. And the Doc's advised me against air travel anyhow. So unless I want to spend alot of time on a ship. Sadly America or any country at the moment is a distant dream.

But still thanks a million and thanks for caring.
    Sorry to hear about this bud. Hope things improve and you can again one day join me pegging celery at hapless fans under the September Baltimore blue sky.

I'll leave this invite open for a while before seeing who on this side of the pond wants to go.