Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: The Touchdown song!

I really hope we continue to play bulls on parade to bring out the team, one of my favorite songs plus it gives us that bad ass image.

I personally do not care what they play after we score I have never paid attention to the song to busy having a good time with the people around me to even know they are playing a song!
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

Quote Originally Posted by afcnchamps View Post
    I definitely caught the Halo theme. I was doing fist pumps and nobody else knew what was going on but I think it's awesome.
    When was this?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswarrior19 View Post
    When was this?
    Happens right before the opening kickoff. They do Pirates of the Carribean, then something else, then Halo to the kickoff itself.

I like how they play Sympathy for the Devil while they show the team on the screen walking through the tunnel.

I would just like them to play a song that is fun to dance to immeditely after a touchdown. Joan Jett is awsome but right after a score I love rock and roll just plain stinks. Please Ravens find something up tempo to help us celebrate a rare occurance.
    FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!

They should try Planet Funk - Chase the Sun.

Also referred to as The Dart Song :uk:

And if you don't know what the song and crowd reaction is like, well, check this out

How about the old Colts fight song? Still the best song ever written

This got me thinking. Wouldn't it be cool if there was a (really good) Ravens Live Band who played the game music instead of having canned stuff? They could have a stage somewhere with a camera on them and be all miked up and mixed. When a touchdown happens the camera cuts to the live band (which I see being kind of like a local version of the Late Night With David Letterman band but with the addition of vocalists) as they play we see shots of the band performing on the jumbotron. Of course they would need a cool Ravens type name....

Nobody else in the NFL does this. If I were king of the world I'd put this into place immediately. :)

"Shout" would definitely be one of the touchdown celebration tunes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lap View Post
    This got me thinking. Wouldn't it be cool if there was a (really good) Ravens Live Band who played the game music instead of having canned stuff? They could have a stage somewhere with a camera on them and be all miked up and mixed. When a touchdown happens the camera cuts to the live band (which I see being kind of like a local version of the Late Night With David Letterman band but with the addition of vocalists) as they play we see shots of the band performing on the jumbotron. Of course they would need a cool Ravens type name....

Nobody else in the NFL does this. If I were king of the world I'd put this into place immediately. :)

"Shout" would definitely be one of the touchdown celebration tunes.
    Yes, this is horrible, this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    Yes, this is horrible, this idea.

Thank you very much.

11. Re: The Touchdown song!

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac View Post
    I like how they play Sympathy for the Devil while they show the team on the screen walking through the tunnel.
    I think that's awesome as well, especially leading into Bulls on Parade. But it's Gimme Shelter by the Stones, not Sympathy for the Devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswarrior19 View Post
    Was the old song Jump Around by House of Pain? I can't really remember.

I'd personally like to leave Shout to my memories of Baltimore Blast games circa 1988.
    That's the ticket!!! I never really liked the song... until I heard it after the TD's... and I think it is THE PERFECT song for Td celebration. It makes me jump like I was 16 again... really! Count me in for wanting it back!!!!!
    ......Please?