Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: (please sticky) 2007 Mock Draft Trends

Yeah, that site has a big mock draft message board and tons of randoms post mocks there. I don't try to keep track of but a couple of their featured ones.

Nice link

I like this mock draft thread...good job.

I see many sites have us picking the center from USC...Kalil.

FM

updated.

I'm glad to see the Troy Smith drop. I would absolutely crap myself if we took him with our first pick! That would be the worst thing they could do!
    ... They shall mount up with wings as Eagles;

There is NO way the Ravens would take a QB w/ their 1st round pick. They will go BPA...and I think it will be OL, RB or LB.

FM

updated 2/18.

updated 2-25

I like the trend of us taking Sears, if it's the same guy I'm thinking of from Tennesse.

He went to Russellville High, which is one of the recruiting hot beds around here. He can play multiple posistions on the line and is just one of those big corn-fed country boys.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    I like the trend of us taking Sears, if it's the same guy I'm thinking of from Tennesse.

He went to Russellville High, which is one of the recruiting hot beds around here. He can play multiple posistions on the line and is just one of those big corn-fed country boys.
    Agreed, like his versatility and would far rather take him than Blalock as he's actually shown the versatility to play outside rather than showing he's strictly an inside guy.

updated 3-4

edit: I also like Sears, I think he would step in to being RT just fine.
    Last edited by ExiledRaven; 03-04-2007 at 01:02 PM. Reason: people actually replied, I should say something!

I agree with the interest in Sears. I think he would be a great fit immediately into our system. He has the versatility to play Guard or Tackle and has experience playing both right and left. I think he is the best fit for our line. I like Blaylock, but think that since we have Brown, Chester and we still have Vincent on the roster Blaylock would would be more of the same type of player that we have. I would like to look at a quality QB if one is avaialbel in the draft. I stress the word quality there, there are only a few on the list of eligibles that I would look at with a 2nd , 3rd, or 4th round pick. I know sometimes great QB' can be found later in the draft ( Brady was a 6th, right) but this year I think the strongest candidates will go by the end of the 4th.

updated.

I swear, this thing getting funnier and funnier every week.