Via Aaron Wilson

RavensInsider-Ravens undrafted rookie linebacker Tony Fein arrested on charges of disorderly conduct and assaulting police officer in Inner Harbor (Via Twitter)
    This guy wasn't gonna make the roster anyway, but he was a Iraq vet and was a good story.

Re: Via Aaron Wilson

He has just earned himself a future spot on the Bungles roster

I wonder if his outburst is PTSD related.

There are a lot of men and women who come back from the war without receiving the proper decompression and treatment before and after leaving a combat zone.

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    I wonder if his outburst is PTSD related.

There are a lot of men and women who come back from the war without receiving the proper decompression and treatment before and after leaving a combat zone.
    Sounds like he might be one of them.

Article in the Sun right Here

Sounds like he's seen his share of crap, albeit not for the length of time many if not most others over there have.

Seems like he might have a few anger issues, but taking it out on a cop certainly signals he ain't the brightest bulb in the box.

I'm more curious to know who the others were that fled the scene?

I'm gonna assume the only folks here he knows are primarily teammates which ain't a good thing in this instance.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

I hate how they put "RAVENS ROOKIE ARRESTED."

Come the 'f on, he has zero chance of making the team, he's a warm body for training camp, what a joke. He sounds like just a drunken idiot anyway.

Blog Entries

This is just a bizzare story...how can someone mistake a LARGE SQUARE CELL PHONE for a gun?

Without hearing Tony's side of the story, it sounds like he was frustrated that the officers were calling him out, but you CAN'T disrespect an officer of the law like that. Only thing I can see him saying which could make me change sides is if he claims the police were harrassing him or being racist or something. Even then, you never really know who to believe.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    how can someone mistake a LARGE SQUARE CELL PHONE for a gun?
    Very easily. Put a Blackberry on your hip, throw a shirt over it and the impression it makes on your shirt looks exactly like the butt of a weapon.

I'd love to see this Cell Phone...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    I'm more curious to know who the others were that fled the scene?

I'm gonna assume the only folks here he knows are primarily teammates which ain't a good thing in this instance.
    Sounds very likely, 3 others according to the Sun, but it wasn't trouble or a disturbance, just a dumb response to a police officer, and a Sgt no less.
    Even dumber, someone military ought to be very aware of the rank he is facing.