Thread: Hey Tl!!!!!

1. Hey Tl!!!!!

Are you going to be on the radio this year? We are in desperate need of a Raven's radio talk show on the weekend! For that matter, we need one EVERY DAY!! Could you help a brother out!:(

Re: Hey Tl!!!!!

Well idk about the radio since I don't live in B-more but I just wanted you to know Tony that this site is AWESOME! Its the best place to get info and I just wanted to thank you and everone else who helps for it!

How about even a guest spot on one of the existing shows every week?
    Any word on player shows? Will they have them this year? I haven't heard any of them hyped yet.
    I would love to hear a weekly radio show from you, but I enjoy the pre-draft and free agency shows later on as well, so if something doesn't happen in-season, we would still listen in as the draft and free agency get closer.
    Just make sure that all your listeners can stream it wherever you air for those not in Baltimore. Would love to hear you with a weekly spot on 105.7, any chance of that happening?

I appreciate the support...it means a lot.

Now about the radio...

We will not be hosting our own show in Baltimore this season unfortunately. As Brian Billick might say, the parameters just aren't right for us.

We may do as Donna suggested -- that is appear on other programs in town as a guest(s). I know that Brian McFarland has been a guest on shows discussing the salary cap and Kurt Backert has been around the dial and on TV handling Fantasy Football banter.

I will be involved with the Ravens Rap hosted by the Greene Turtle in Ocean City every Thursday. We will be streaming that show and there's talk that we may even stream the video feed live from GT. I will be sure to keep you posted on that.

We are also kicking around some other broadcasting ideas but nothing is concrete at this point.

Thanks as always for the support.