Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

interest in me maintaining projected ravens picks?

Just trying to see if there is interest in me maintaining a list of projected picks, updated weekly on a sunday from the various mocks I can surf up on the internet.

I can plot trends whatever else along those lines if people are interested.

If I get more than 10 posts, I figure it's not a total waste of my time...let me know and I'll get it done and I'll make up for missing this past week.

So far what I'll do it use mock draft that have been updated since january 1, 2007 and then each week update projections and only include mocks updated that week.

I can try to get some space somewhere to link to all the mocks used, etc.

So if you're interested, please post and let me know if there is any information you'd like to see

Re: interest in me maintaining projected ravens picks?

If it's not too boring or burdensome to keep it up, I would very much like to see it exactly as you described it.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Good idea, ER. I am very interested, because you know mocks will change a million times between now and the actual draft.

I was looking at an old mock from 2002 and noticed that Ed Reed, at one point, was projected to go 15th overall. Last year, Lawrence Maroney was projected to go to us at 13, with Winston Justice projected at 14th (and he went in the second round). It goes to show that things can significantly change.

It should be fun, ER.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Please do! This junkie needs many fixes 'twixt now and August!!!!

ER,

I know you want to wait until you had ten responses, but in my opinion, I think the fact you have three should be enough to just go for it. Thanks for your willingness to do this.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Alright, that works. Think this looks solid.

#1 thing is that I'll need somewhere to drop some jpegs of my Excel plotting/trendlines and to keep the list of links to the various mock sites so all of you can see them. That way you can tell me if you think a mock I am using is totally bunk or if I am missing something and then I won't have 50 links at the end of each post.

I'll get this done sometime tonight.....so if someone could hit with me a place that has some free hosting that would be awesome.

Thanks

Would be very helpful informative reading. Thank you.

yay

Sure, go for it.
    ENFORCE THE 1ST AMENDMENT WITH THE SECOND, NEVER DISARM

That sounds like a great idea. Very few things invoke conversation like mock-drafts even if we never actually take the guys I want.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Very interesting to see week to week (so I can slate the picks every week probably), how much they change week to week and how far so many picks fall in the weeks and hell even days before the draft.

Mock Drafts are pointless until pretty much the last week before the Superbowl but as with last year, we'll need something to distract ourselves these next two weeks.