The True Mob Emerges

This didnt take long ....

http://briefingroom.thehill.com/2009...on-healthcare/

You reap what you sough. In creating Chicago-style politics, Obama will take the whole party down.

So now the Unions will threaten and cajole their own all to make Obama look better. The country, be damned.

And I was mocked for my comparisons to Carter.

Re: The True Mob Emerges

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    This didnt take long ....

http://briefingroom.thehill.com/2009...on-healthcare/

You reap what you sough. In creating Chicago-style politics, Obama will take the whole party down.

So now the Unions will threaten and cajole their own all to make Obama look better. The country, be damned.

And I was mocked for my comparisons to Carter.
    Unions should step on the Blue Dogs. Since when have democrats catered to corporate america? These Blue Dogs are simply Republicans that rolled in on Obama's coattails to get elected and are padding their pockets with millions from the insurance industry. Honestly Obama's response to them thus far as well as Rahms just shows how truly centrist this admin is. It will take the unions to threaten BD votes to see if they are really on the side of the common man or the guys raking in millions in bonuses each year at the cost of my as well as your health insurance tab.

This union pressure as well as the coalition of 60 house democrats in conjunction with the upcoming release of a report that will show just how much insurance companies make off of us might and I stress just might turn this debate around.

Accurately worded polls show 70% of America is in favor of a "choice" in a public option. Wait until this 70% see the released report that will include such information as 35% of what the common man pays for his healthcare goes to nothing that will actually help somoene's health. 35%! Aaso in this report will show how many execs are making over $500,000 a year.

You will always have your 30% that still think Obama was born in the Eagle's Nest as that is the toxic result of right wing radio but there is still hope that we get meaningful, deficit-neutral healthcare.

Wouldn't be such a bad thing when you begin thinking from your frontal lobe and stop responding from your Amygdala but I know that is asking a lot.