Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Time to get sick...Colts go to SB

When a person "recants", he is a. apologizing, b. withdrawing, c. changing his tune. If you want to say "recap", say it! Just another uneducated, ill-informed, STUPID Pit-i-sburgh fan! Geesh,, How do such underdeveloped minds become soo arrogant?!
    Last edited by paulie; 01-22-2007 at 04:56 PM.

someone should inform this poor she-lers fan that sex with your cousin is NOT a good thing.

Screw them all we spanked their ass this year and I will go on record now saying we will sweep again next year. Back to to original point of this thread....I am over the whole colt's THING.....so I want to see Peyton get his SB ring. He is better than Marino ever was and if he does not win then he will be connected with him for ever. Besides....I want the AFC over the NFC and to at least say the SB winner beat us.
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

Ok so i guess i can root for the Bears and hope Prince puts a good show on for half time........go prince ....i mean gooo bears .... hell just give me a 6-pack

Quote Originally Posted by highwater View Post
    You guys that watched the game are tougher than I am -- it was strictly a lose-lose proposition to me, seeing as how I can't stand the Dolts or the Pats. I would have preferred the Pats if you put a gun to my head and made me pick a team, but it's definitely the lesser of two evils.

Well, I guess I'm going to find out what life without ESPN is like for the next two weeks.
    I'm going on week 2 of NO Espn of NFLN It can be done

I'm sorry but I loved watching Tony Lombardi's man crush Belichick blow an 18 pt lead! Your whipping boy Billick has never done that!
    F Angelos...I'm curious, how did you reach this conclusion? I predicted on this site a Colts win: http://www.ravens24x7.com/column_vie...5&view=archive