Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: Time to get sick...Colts go to SB

oh, don't discuss a redskins win next year, i might commit hari-kari at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenfan_11 View Post
    Anyone have any suggestions on what other things we can watch on TV the next two weeks?

I just can't believe this. I can't believe it. In some ways, this almost may be worse that last weekend.
    If I turn the TV on at all that day, I'll be hoping for something like The Downes kids VS. the deaf-mute team in 'Jeopardy'. Anything would be better than the Not-very-super-bowl.
    ENFORCE THE 1ST AMENDMENT WITH THE SECOND, NEVER DISARM

3. Re: Time to get sick...Colts go to SB

Defense wins championships!!! Da Bears led the NFL in turnovers, I think. We were second. Their defense is the highest rated left. They have a damn good special teams. And their running game isn't too shabby. All they need is the good qb to show up. That being said..... SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PLAY THE COLTS 1 UP? WHEN YOU TRY AND OUTSCORE THEM? DAMN IDIOTS! WHY DIDN'T HE FOLLOW OUR PLAYBOOK???

I had to go to bed . . . . I couldn't bear to watch it. Depression is wonderful sleeping aid. :bag:

P.S. Steeler Troll is NOT picking a wonderful time to start trolling. I'm a unhappy girl and when I'm unhappy . . . . well, you know the routine
    Screw 'em all

Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters

Our football season was over when the Ravens lost last week. The Patriots defense was worn out after the second quarter. At least the Ravens NEVER gave up a touchdown to Manning. It's a shame our offense was so flat, because yesterday's game would have been here.

I hate to say it, but the Colts have everything going their way. I do think in some small way, the NFL influences who they want to win. Sometimes, it works and other times, it doesn't. The NFL doesn't like Baltimore and never wanted us to have a team. By the Colts winning yesterday and probably again in 2 weeks, the NFL has gotten their revenge against Baltimore and they couldn't be happier.

For me, I am rooting for the Bears, but I honestly think it is going to be a romp. The Colts will run against the Bears, wear out the defense, and then pass like hell. Look for a score like 45-10. I may not even watch because I don't want to see Jimmy Irsay start mouthing off like "Oh, I wish my Daddy could be here. He's looking down from Heaven (more like Hell) and smiling."

The only good from all of this is Tony Dungy. I think he is a very nice man and he deserves to win after all these years. I just wish he could have been a coach for a different team.

45 - 10?!

I don't know, the Bears match up pretty well against Indy. I think the 7 point spread is about right. [crossed fingers]
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by STEELERS5XSB View Post
    Wah Wah Wah -------- HA HA HA

I can here the boo hooing in Baltimore already. Last year the STEELERS get that 5th piece of hand hardware and I know that was a kick in the NUTS for all ya Balti-morons....ETC
    The ignore button is your friend folks.

As for the Dolts, there's no way I see them losing unfortunately even against the vaunted Bear's D.

Miserable day. Plus I lost on all 5 of my prediction pools :(
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by 24x7 Admin View Post
    As for the Dolts, there's no way I see them losing unfortunately even against the vaunted Bear's D.

Miserable day. Plus I lost on all 5 of my prediction pools :(
    Aha! A reason to hope! :)
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

You guys that watched the game are tougher than I am -- it was strictly a lose-lose proposition to me, seeing as how I can't stand the Dolts or the Pats. I would have preferred the Pats if you put a gun to my head and made me pick a team, but it's definitely the lesser of two evils.

Well, I guess I'm going to find out what life without ESPN is like for the next two weeks.

Blog Entries

Just a PSA regarding two PMs I received regarding the 'Ignore' feature.

To ignore a user, click on his name, view his profile and then click the link 'Add xxx to your ignore list'.

Cheers.

And please, if the Redskins scenario in 2007/8 pans out, I am starting a message board for the NHL.
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Let's recant
    Let's learn the definitions of words before we try and use them. Start with incest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenshon View Post
    I have a suggestion for our TV viewing pleasure. Here are the shows to watch in the next two weeks:

"24" on Fox45

Amercian Idol

College Basketball

Movies from HBO, Showtime, etc.

Old Ravens highlights from NFL films from 1996-2006

or any show except ESPN and NFLN.
    SCREW YOU!!!!!!!! I'd rather watch nantz and peyton in bed than ameriwhorin idolatry !!!!!!