Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Time to get sick...Colts go to SB

Quote Originally Posted by Sephy View Post
    Watching an Irsay lift any trophy almost made me vomit
    That's why I turned the TV off that channel, prior to the trophy being awarded.
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephy View Post
    Watching an Irsay lift any trophy almost made me vomit

No way I was watching that.
    NO WAY!!!

As soon as Brady threw the pick I shut it off.

Anybody else get the feeling Jim Nantz wants to sleep with Peyton Manning?
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

I'm sorry but I loved watching Tony Lombardi's man crush Belichick blow an 18 pt lead! Your whipping boy Billick has never done that!
    The Steelers: Still looking for a legit Super Bowl victory.

"Amen....that, and Lovie Smith being the first black HC to take his team to a SB"

I'm about sick of hearing about that crap too.

Shit like this shouldn't even be an issue or topic anymore.

Dude is a football coach with a good football mind. PERIOD!!

It continues to be an issue because the media insists on making it an issue.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

2 neutral zone infractions plays just like we saw last week called against the Patriots defense. No snap, OL lineman stands up and points at a defender, BANG yellow flag.

I've seen it called before, rarely, but favoring the same team 3 times in 2 weeks?
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    "Amen....that, and Lovie Smith being the first black HC to take his team to a SB"

I'm about sick of hearing about that crap too.

Shit like this shouldn't even be an issue or topic anymore.

Dude is a football coach with a good football mind. PERIOD!!

It continues to be an issue because the media insists on making it an issue.

I agree...it's friggin' 2007.....what difference does it matter what race or culture someone is....as long as they can do the damn job.
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

from the strange but true files: since i couldn't bear the sight of seeing jimmy irsay lifting a trophy i flipped channels and what was showing on amc? "the exorcist"! the pea soup vomit scene is a bit of fitting symbol of how i feel right now. the only thing that would have made things worse is if jimmy pulled out his guitar and a bottle of jack like the old days and started singing a song about how b-mo was a lousy town.

First the Steelers, now this.

Any early bet's on who win's the '07 season's Superbowl? I guess if we go for the Triple threat it would be either the Browns or Bengals.

I want to kill myself. Let's hope the Orioles do good this year becuause we need to just shut football down until August.

The Bears won't be able to play with the Colts. Looks like our nightmare is upon us.

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    2 neutral zone infractions plays just like we saw last week called against the Patriots defense. No snap, OL lineman stands up and points at a defender, BANG yellow flag.

I've seen it called before, rarely, but favoring the same team 3 times in 2 weeks?

Yeah...that got on my nerves too.

I really don't want to root for either of these 2 teams. I can't root for Rex Grossman because he's one gigantic PUSSY, and no one within the Baltimore surrounding areas can root for the Colts. I don't have anything against Manning and enjoy watching him play, but this really sucks cause they knocked us out of the playoffs in our own house. This SB is going to suck. I guess I'll root for the Bears. We're all fucked anyway.
    DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS

Anybody else get the feeling Jim Nantz wants to sleep with Peyton Manning?
    Yes. He was almost jizzing himself as he said 'to all those Peyton naysayers - you were wrong!'.

I switched it off and didn't watch the fucking presentation. I doubt I will watch the Super Bowl and I certainly won't be watching fucking ESPN the next two weeks. These may be the worst consecutive football seasons in history.

Watching Indy fans praying, I was thinking 'your team was traded to the guy downstairs over 20 years ago, so I hope you're praying to the right dude'. With any luck a meteorite will hit the team bus. I know that's a classless statement, but I honestly don't give a shit.