Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: Time to get sick...Colts go to SB

The Colts are early 7 point favorites. Chances are that will probably climb.

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    Let it go people! I am so over this Colts crap! I don't want to see Irsay hoist the Lombardi Trophy either, but I do believe it's going to happen....And if the Ravens lose to the Superbowl Champs, then it solidifies our loss for me....I also have a kid in my Youth Group who's father is in need of a donor liver and they both are Colts fans....The father is from that area...I don't care about this frivilous Colt history stuff anymore...THIS IS RAVENSTOWN NOW!!!!

It's time to let it go. I'm a die hard Ravens fan. I love the Ravens as much as the next person, but there is more important things in life. 5 years ago I had a heart attack. Shit like that helps you put things into perspective. Some folks on this board seem to thrive on negative shit. Let it go. And as someone else wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    We still got our SB first!
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by copenhaggard View Post
    They really need a sarcasm emoticon on this board...
    Like this?
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

Colts are 7 point favorites.

Every "expert" (and I use that term VERY loosely) is gonna pick the Colts.

Sounds fine to me.

PP

Quote Originally Posted by 52RAYVENS View Post
    Like this?

No, not like that.

Guess I should look at the whole list next time...
    Season over, guess I'll have to start drinking beer again...

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    Let it go people! I am so over this Colts crap! I don't want to see Irsay hoist the Lombardi Trophy either, but I do believe it's going to happen....And if the Ravens lose to the Superbowl Champs, then it solidifies our loss for me....I also have a kid in my Youth Group who's father is in need of a donor liver and they both are Colts fans....The father is from that area...I don't care about this frivilous Colt history stuff anymore...THIS IS RAVENSTOWN NOW!!!!
    Did you honestly need to post this in two seperate threads?

I had no intrest in the Colts, either the true Colts from Baltimore or the piece of crap thiefs in Indy. That said, seeing the passion people on this forum have for the Baltimore Colts has made me hate the Indianapolis CornHolers almost as much as I hate our NFCN rivals.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by copenhaggard View Post
    No, not like that.

Guess I should look at the whole list next time...
    No biggy. That's what friends are for.
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by STEELERS5XSB View Post

Moral: Be careful what ya ask for. Kinda makes ya wonder how a 32nd ranked Defense can BEAT a 1st ranked Defense.
    Probably due to the offenses they were facing, since those two units you named never "faced" each other.

Looking back at the Colt's game, I didn't see much of an indication of our defense getting beat.
    Season over, guess I'll have to start drinking beer again...

Dude, our defense let up five FG's......that's it. Our offense stunk up the joint with mistakes and poor planning......The Colts D played better than our offense, that's it.
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

where was this yinzer when the ravens were kicking their ass 58-7 this year?

First the Steelers, now this.

Any early bet's on who win's the '07 season's Superbowl? I guess if we go for the Triple threat it would be either the Browns or Bengals.

HOLY SHIT, I just had a bad thought.

If the Colts pull this off this year, and The Redskins oull it off next year, I think that would send me over the edge.......Am i the only one?

So when did the one-year-wonder fans come out of the woodwork?

You guys should be worried about why it will take another 15 years or more to win a Superbowl.

Let's recant:

1) Pittsburgh could only muster 8 wins
    2) Pittsburgh got swepts by the Ravens
    3) Pittsburgh got shut out by the Ravens
    4) Rothlisberger was actually worse than Michael Vick, Mark Brunell, Jon Kitna, J.P. LOSMAN, David Carr, and backup QB Damon Huard in passing this year.

5) Oh yeah, and your team was so bad this year your head coach didn't even want to stay anymore. Congrats, you drove Bill Cowher out of Pittsburgh.

So here I am wondering how an 8 and 8 team has any room to talk about anything right now.