Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Time to get sick...Colts go to SB

:grbac:

Go Bears!
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

Re: Time to get sick...Colts go to SB

Unfortunately, I just don't see any way the Colts lose.

I would really be suprised. What a bummer. Steelers and then the Colts.
    ''You'd love to go on the first day but I'm glad for the situation I'm in,'' he said. ''Baltimore knows how to play defense.''

i think the last 2 years have officially been football hell, the steelers and now the dolts in the super bowl? is there anyway we can get peyton to solicit a hooker like eugene robinson did the last time the sb was in miami?

What a crock of shit!!

Roughing the QB??

Gimme a fucking break!!

You get the feeling that if a Patriot would have cut a fart within 5 yards of Manning they would have called it roughing the passer.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Yeah I know this is the worst for superbowl watching:grbac:

Christ, now we got to sit here and listen to 2 weeks of the media sucking off Manning like a 5 dollar crack whore going through major withdrawls.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

well, the nfl can't say they didn't get what they wanted, they got their golden boy manning in the super bowl. i bet you $100 bucks you see similar officiating to last year's sb. god, i sound so much like joey porter right now it makes me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    What a crock of shit!!

Roughing the QB??

Gimme a fucking break!!

You get the feeling that if a Patriot would have cut a fart within 5 yards of Manning they would have called it roughing the passer.
    Lord I really REALLY hate getting into those "refs are crooked" arguments. But I gotta tell you I saw some SERIOUSLY questionable calls go the Colts way tonight. That roughing the passer shit was the icing on the cake for me.

The NFL wants Manning to get a ring. And I'm now starting to believe they'll do what they have to in 2 weeks to get him one.

yeah that was a BULLSHIT Personal foul

If they keep calling that Me and the nfl are ging to ahve a falling out. im not even sure he touched his helmet

Watching an Irsay lift any trophy almost made me vomit

Christ, now we got to sit here and listen to 2 weeks of the media sucking off Manning like a 5 dollar crack whore going through major withdrawls.
    Amen....that, and Lovie Smith being the first black HC to take his team to a SB....and how Brian Uer's farts don't stink.......

The only thing I can wish for is a decisive Bears victory.
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

12. Re: Time to get sick...Colts go to SB

I guess we can also look forward to hearing Jeremy Kahn on the Anita Marks show mouthing off... Does anyone else find it offensive that this schmuck grew up in Baltimore, is on a Baltimore local sports talk station and is a vocal fan of the freaking KOLTS????? I wish Tony L would slap him in his big mouth. Oh well..... GO BEARS!!!!