Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Re: Time to get sick...Colts go to SB

When a person "recants", he is a. apologizing, b. withdrawing, c. changing his tune. If you want to say "recap", say it! Just another uneducated, ill-informed, STUPID Pit-i-sburgh fan! Geesh,, How do such underdeveloped minds become soo arrogant?!
    Last edited by paulie; 01-22-2007 at 03:56 PM.

someone should inform this poor she-lers fan that sex with your cousin is NOT a good thing.

Ok so i guess i can root for the Bears and hope Prince puts a good show on for half time........go prince ....i mean gooo bears .... hell just give me a 6-pack

Quote Originally Posted by highwater View Post
    You guys that watched the game are tougher than I am -- it was strictly a lose-lose proposition to me, seeing as how I can't stand the Dolts or the Pats. I would have preferred the Pats if you put a gun to my head and made me pick a team, but it's definitely the lesser of two evils.

Well, I guess I'm going to find out what life without ESPN is like for the next two weeks.
    I'm going on week 2 of NO Espn of NFLN It can be done

I'm sorry but I loved watching Tony Lombardi's man crush Belichick blow an 18 pt lead! Your whipping boy Billick has never done that!
    F Angelos...I'm curious, how did you reach this conclusion? I predicted on this site a Colts win: http://www.ravens24x7.com/column_vie...5&view=archive