Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: indy fans booing home team

It was the media hype around our game that made the fans look bad, every show had mayflower moving vans, "pundits" telling us to get over it and
    every where you looked someone was trying to stir up memories and get people emotional. That game was no worse then a Steeler game for fan behavior in the tailgate lots and in the stadium. I plan on continuing my media boycott before the game next year and it will prolly have to include the local news too. WJZ got their little dig several times an hour the week leading up to the game. It won't undo the past but I refused to get this riled up again.

Bassgtrst with the excellent photo in his sig says he *is* in that glass house, so he probably did not find it amusing.
    I meant what I said in principle. I never boo at home games.

And I dont care what the situation, you NEVER EVER make any noise other than an applause of support when a player is hurt, EVER.
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

Quote Originally Posted by bassgtrst View Post
    I meant what I said in principle. I never boo at home games.
    Excellent. This one's on me.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

BTW,

Thanks for the props on the sig!
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton