Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: indy fans booing home team

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNTerps View Post
    HELLO?

OUR FANS CHEERED WHEN OUR STARTING QB WAS WRITHING ON THE GROUND!!!!!

Never, ever, ever complain about another fan base after that (especially when it's the same team that happened against)
    Why the heck not? I complained about our fans then, why can't I comment on theirs now?
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNTerps View Post
    HELLO?

OUR FANS CHEERED WHEN OUR STARTING QB WAS WRITHING ON THE GROUND!!!!!

Never, ever, ever complain about another fan base after that (especially when it's the same team that happened against)

I agree, this post is stupid imho, as our own fans many a time have done the samething at M&T......
    "Is it me or does Billick seem a bit in his Post game Interviews? or is it he's just :insane: and doesn't know what to do?"

Quote Originally Posted by AA-Raven View Post
    I agree, this post is stupid imho, as our own fans many a time have done the samething at M&T......
    Did you see my response, in the post above yours?

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    Why the heck not? I complained about our fans then, why can't I comment on theirs now?
    Since when does bad fan behavior by my own team's fans stop me from commenting on bad fan behavior by other team's fans? If *you'd* been booing the Ravens, at home in the playoffs, I'd say *you* were a bad fan. It's not like there's a double standard, at least not one I see.

By the way, please do not start to throw around words like 'stupid'. There's enough of that here already. It doesn't help your point and frankly it looks like you didn't read the post right before yours, so the old saying about the pot comes to mind.
    Last edited by festivus; 01-22-2007 at 05:39 PM.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

I wont call this thread stupid...but, Our fan base is hardly loyal. . The Boller reference was right on. Also, our fans boo all the time. Those who live in glass houses cast no stones
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

I dont think there is a problem with booing a bad playcall or a coaches decision not to go for it on 4th or something like that.
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Nurse View Post
    I wont call this thread stupid...but, Our fan base is hardly loyal. . The Boller reference was right on. Also, our fans boo all the time. Those who live in glass houses cast no stones
    Yes but my point, and this is now the third time I'm making it, is I'm not *in* the glass house of people who boo the home team, ever, nevermind that this was a playoff game.

Bassgtrst with the excellent photo in his sig says he *is* in that glass house, so he probably did not find it amusing.

Different strokes, I guess.
    Festivus

I for one do not ever boo at our stadium! I believe that it serves no purpose at all to boo, it certainly does not have a positive effect on our team. In fact, I look at people who boo at our stadium and see fair weather fans. I use forums like this to complain. However, then I/ we like me, get called whiners and haters. But we sure cant call ourselves the best fans in the NFL if we(not me) continue to boo our own team!
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

Weren't our home fans booing at the end of the first half when we played the Colts in the playoffs?

9. Re: indy fans booing home team

Living in Indy I can say that the Colts fans here SUCK. I get tired of taking crap from fans that can not even come up with $15 to buy a lousy t-shirt. Although a lot more are finally bringing out their Colts gear now that they are going to the SB. Most people here are Colts fans on Monday after they have read the paper and saw that they have won. As for the Dome being quiet, that is because they did not pump noise in to it like they did last year. And after living here for 23 years, I still do not think they get football.

Quote Originally Posted by indy_steelers View Post
    Living in Indy I can say that the Colts fans here SUCK. I get tired of taking crap from fans that can not even come up with $15 to buy a lousy t-shirt. Although a lot more are finally bringing out their Colts gear now that they are going to the SB. Most people here are Colts fans on Monday after they have read the paper and saw that they have won. As for the Dome being quiet, that is because they did not pump noise in to it like they did last year. And after living here for 23 years, I still do not think they get football.
    Oh boy I have seen that the last 10 days or so from the fans:bag: I have not seen any other more clueless fan base Oh well Its really gonna get cold I agreed with a Steeler fan

11. Re: indy fans booing home team

At least there is still plenty of room on the Colts bandwagon

12. Re: indy fans booing home team

They also criticized baltimore fans for their pregame displays...and yet they had some of the same things this past sunday..."ne sucks: towels....bashing a patriots themed car with a sledgehammer..burning a patriots jersey....just like we did here....but we are seen as "bad fans"....whatever..

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/frontpage (click on pregame photos)
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com