Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: It hurts again today

Peach schnapps is wonderful. go Pats

i think i'm gonna throw up

3. Re: It hurts again today

I am so over this Colts crap! I don't want to see Irsay hoist the Lombardi Trophy either, but I do believe it's going to happen....And if the Ravens lost to the Superbowl Champs, then it solidifies our loss for me....I also have a kid in my Youth Group who's father is in need of a donor liver and they both are Colts fans....The father is from that area...I don't care about this frivilous Colt history stuff anymore...THIS IS RAVENSTOWN NOW!!!!

well, in the interest of "getting over it", i wanted to throw up the same way last year, once when the steelers got to the sb and then when they "won"

Watching the trophy presentation makes me want to puke! I can't wait 'til training camp starts!
    FOOTBALL IS BACK!! YOUR 2010 BALTIMORE RAVENS! SUPER BOWL OR BUST

We survivied the Steelers finally getting their "One for the Thumb" We can survive the Colts (I hope). I watched that game so sure that they were going to find a way to lose, that when it ended I thought I may have missed something.
    Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less"--GEN R. E. Lee