Anyone that can help me about a Todd Heap autograph

Hi, I'm new here. Long story short, I REALLY want to get my friend Todd Heap's autograph on a poster by February 9th. If there's any info or assistance anyone here can give me at all, I'd be SO grateful. Thanks a million.

Re: Anyone that can help me about a Todd Heap autograph

If he is your friend couldnt you just ask him for it??
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

sarcasm aside, try contacting buying one off of Ebay or some other retailer.

Try that store in Westminister . . . hmmm . . . . what the heck is the name . . . . Great Moments, I think
    Screw 'em all

Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters

There's Robbie's First Base up York Road, too. Good luck, there's not much time.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Seriously if you are a local fan and can wait until August you could get it at training camp.

IMO its a better experience getting one in person than on ebay, but Ive gotten stuff off of ebay or stores and it still great.

Check out the seller sportscarddepot, or something like that. He has pretty good price on auto'd stuff, reliable. Not sure if he has posters or not, but lots of jersies and mini helmets.
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

Great Moments is a sponsor of this site and they have an exclusive relationship with Todd Heap. As LadyRaven said, they are in Westminster but they also have a new store in Timonium, Jay's Great Moments. You can find more info by clicking on their ad up on the home page.

I am not sure why someone would pay to get an autograph? Ebay or a place like Great Moments. Isn't the value of an autograph the fact that you were able to connect with an athlete and talk to them like at training camp? Anyone can pay for an autograph. When people ask me about the autographs I have there is always a story behind them not, "yeah I went up to Westminster and paid some guy in a store for it" Who cares about that? Am I missing something here?

I hear you but it's the way of the sporting world today. Your best bet at an autograph is to go to one of the player remote radio appearances or summer camp.

I took your request as having a sense of urgency and recommended Great Moments. If you can wait, summer camp is the way to go IMHO.

10. Re: Anyone that can help me about a Todd Heap autograph

another best bet is to check if he doing any appearances, or signings around town before then. ravens radio shows etc....all of them are on the wind down now so good luck.

You could always stalk him and follow him home one night...but thats not recommended!
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Great Moments located in Westminister, Maryalnd.