1. Road Trips 2009 Lets Do this!

;
    Last edited by jstchln03; 02-15-2010 at 09:17 PM.

Wink Re: Road Trips 2009 Lets Do this!

I do 3-5 away games per season, but have seen a bus just once (Carolina). I have seen some limos and commercial vans. I understand that the group that did the Carolina game also ran busses to Cleveland and New Jersey in recent years -- 12th Man Travel -- contact Wade to ask if he has any bus trips this season: Twelfthmaninc@Gmail.com. Hope this helps.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

3. Re: Road Trips 2009 Lets Do this!

If you look thru the other posts on here you will see the Green bay info. We got a group of 8 going to green bay. I already purchased air, hotel, car, tickets, tailgate party, and parking. Got everything for about $500 a person.

The tickets for NE will be expensive since they sell out and its a pricey area. But for a single may not be. Nestor has a bus trip up there for about $450 that includes the bus, one night stay, and tickets to see fenway park saturday, and then the ravens sunday.
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Wink Re: Road Trips 2009 Lets Do this!

Quote Originally Posted by jstchln03 View Post
    I booked my own trip to New England. Airfare round trip was 140, rented a car for 50 and the hotel Im staying in is A+++. I got all of that for 250, much better deal doing it myself. Still need to get tickets though.
    Are you going solo, or accompanied? I usually get my tickets through last-minute sources, which is a major reason that I fly Southwest (which imposes no fees for cancelations and rebooking). We know another couple going. I won't know until a few days prior to the game, but if you want to be added to my existing request for four tix, let me know particulars via PM.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

5. Re: Road Trips 2009 Lets Do this!

Quote Originally Posted by jstchln03 View Post
    Nester is 500 for a single and thats for standing, 600 for a seat. I saved so much money doing this myself. Airfare is easy to get but was there a package deal for hotel ticket and tour? Did you have to rent a car? I will be going alone more likely. Your going for around 500, thats a great deal. Much better then the 1000 ravensroadtrips.com is asking. Let me know what I can do.
    Ravenstrips and the others provide a service, yes you can go for less, but for those that want to be around 100 or more ravens fans, get bussed to and from the game, get private tailgate and pre game parties, they are alot of fun.

I choose to do my own cuz my friends like to venture out and rent a car and stay a day or 3 longer depending where the game is.

Check out my post on green bay: http://www.profootball24x7.com/forum...ad.php?t=38558 youll see the info about where we are tailgating.

I rented a 12 passenger van since we have 8 guys going. should be a blasy hope the ravens are playing well still in december!
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com