N. Korea frees two American journalists with aid from Clinton

This is a great story in the era of Obama diplomacy. Two Americans sentenced to 12 years hard labor have been freed with an intervention by Bill Clinton. Promising news for all Americans who enjoy traveling and witnessing other cultures and have a habit of taking risky chances abroad.

Whats even better is this:

State media said Clinton apologized on behalf of the women and relayed President Barack Obama's gratitude. The report said the visit would "contribute to deepening the understanding" between North Korea and the U.S

How long until the right wing noise machine comes out with cries of "Why should Americans apologize for anything????" That will be their take on this while tow Americans will be free and diplomatic realtions between the U.S. and N.Korea will be furthered. Not One...I say, not ONE right wing blowhard will step up and say great but instead will tack it onto another Obama Apology Tour. Just wait you will see. I give just a couple hours.

Re: N. Korea frees two American journalists with aid from Clinton

yep here we go:

I'm listening to John Bolton explain why Bill Clinton going to Pyongyang to seal the deal on this prisoner release is a terrible thing.

I assume we've made them more powerful than they were before when they were completely unpowerful and marginal.

I don't know about you but speaking just in nationalistic terms I'm totally humiliated.

How predicitable is this shit???? I should be a political analyst. We should be hearing from Laura Engram soon, Hannity, and the rest of the herd. Chime in fellow noise machine components.

Is it the Republican party?, or the Chicken Little party?
    Or is it just the conservatives who should start their own Chicken Little party?
    Wow! youse guys cannot help but find a way to deride even a heartwarming occasion like Americans being freed from a whack job country led by a pantsuit wearing fruitcake... oh, by the way, They couldn't send Hillary for fear the two would be wearing the same pantsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    LOL - Did anyone see Algore in the pic with Slick Willie and the released hostages?

What did he have to do with it?

Absolutely nothing.

N. Korea refused to talk to him.

I guess it was because he was their employer? I think I read?.